Kate Middleton Makes Final Appearance in Alexander McQueen
- The entire family gathered to celebrate the Queens official birthday on June 15, 2013.
- Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton is all smiles in a gorgeous pale pink Alexander McQeen coat with matching fastener.
- Standind next to her husband, Prince William, Kate admires the crowd of thousands.
- Sharing a laugh, Prince William and Harry joke while Kate stands in the middle.
- Kate and Princess Eugenie point to something in the crowd. Both look gorgeous in pale colors.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton made her final public appearance this morning when she joined thousands to celebrate the Queen's official birthday at the 'Trooping the Colour' parade.
Kate is seen wearing a pale pink Alexander McQueen coat and matching hat. She travelled to the parade with the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla and Prince Harry.
The Queen arrived in a blue Angela Kelly coat and fastener with a matching dress. She celebrated her actual birthday on April 21, turning 87-years-old, but today's ceremony marks her official birthday - which is always in June. Her husband, Prince Phillip remains in the hospital after abdominal surgery.
This is Kate's last scheduled appearance before giving birth in July. While the Duchess plans to remain out of the public spotlight, we cannot wait for the big day where it's finally revealed the sex and name of the next heir to the throne.
Click here to see Kate's full ensemble from the 'Trooping of the Colour' parade.