Who Wore What This Weekend: The Tony Awards and More
Between the 2013 Tony Awards in New York City and the 1st Annual Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday in Los Angeles, it was a big weekend for red carpet style, both formal and casual.
- Anna Kendrick stunned at the Tony Awards in a navy blue dress by Donna Karan Atelier.
- Beyonce bared her midriff in a budget-friendly, matchy-matchy Topshop ensemble at Kanye West's birthday party in New York City.
- Style blogger Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere rocked a silk Rebecca Taylor tie-front dress at the Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday event in Los Angeles.
- Jamie Chung went casual for the Children Mending Hearts Style Sunday event in Los Angeles, donning a printed blazer, denim cut-offs, and booties.
- Jane Krakowski shimmered in an Escada dress at the Tony Awards.
- Jessica Alba wore an electric yellow Atelier Versace strapless dress and orange Celine heels to the Spike TV Guys Choice Awards.
- Minnie Driver stepped out in a printed turquoise mini paired with a bright blue blazer, Panama hat, and nude heels - a winning combination!
- Scarlett Johansson looked somber, if not sophisticated in a black Saint Laurent suit at the Tony Awards.
On the East Coast, Anna Kendrick and Scarlett Johansson stunned at the Tony Awards, while Beyonce stepped out not in designer duds, but a Topshop outfit for Kanye West's birthday party. Kim Kardashian, unfortunately, was unable to attend.
In Los Angeles, many a star were out and about for the Children Mending Hearts shopping event sponsored by Vikingfjord, including Minnie Driver, who looked fantastic in a casual blazer and skirt combo.
Click through the gallery to see who wore what this weekend!