Elizabeth Hurley's Style Transformation
- Elizabeth Hurley steps out in a little black dress and black leather jacket, while Hugh Grant goes for a more traditional look in a suit.
- British actor Hugh Grant and his girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley arrive at the post-premiere party of Grant's latest film, 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' in London. The world is still abuzz about Hurley's sexy clothes pin dress.
- Elizabeth Hurley arrives at The 67th Annual Academy Awards wearing a sparkly white gown.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley stuns in a simple red dress at the "Extreme Measures" Beverly Hills Premiere.
- Elizabeth Hurley wears a silver slit gown to the 1996 VH1 Fashion Awards.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley attends the "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" Hollywood Premiere in a short sparkly white dress with matching clutch in tow.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley attends the 17th Annual CFDA Awards in a golden dress that perfectly hugs every one of the model's curves.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley attends the "Mickey Blue Eyes" New York City Premiere rocking a blue slit dress, exposing her leg in her trademark way.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley brings the sun to the 57th Annual Golden Globe Awards with her bright dress as she and beau Hugh Grant hide from the rain on the red carpet.
- Elizabeth Hurley wears a sheer black dress to WWD's first "Black, White and Diamonds" Pre-Oscar fashion bash.
- Rocking an animal print slit dress, Elizabeth Hurley heads to a film premiere in France.
Elizabeth Hurley wears a garden-like sheer dress with extravagant finishings.
- Elizabeth Hurley wears her signature sparkle on the red carpet.
- Not afraid to experiment with bold color, Hurley heads to Cannes wearing a purple leopard print dress.
- Elizabeth Hurley poses at the Waldorf Astoria wearing a pink and blue sari.
- Elizabeth Hurley takes the Breast Cancer Awareness pink theme to heart, rocking a sparkly pink summer dress.
- Liz Hurley makes her signature exposed leg move in a glossy purple dress.
- Liz Hurley blends into the red carpet with Valentino Garavani.
- Elizabeth Hurley arrives at The GQ Men of the Year Awards in a tight black dress.
- Elizabeth Hurley promotes Cancer Awareness Month in a modest red dress.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley attends "The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion" Costume Institute Gala in a flowing ball gown.
- Elizabeth Hurley attends the amfAR's 16th annual Cinema Against AIDS in light blue.
- Liz Hurley poses as a spokesmodel for Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Month in a simple yet stunning pink dress with a black belt.
- In a rare style misstep, Elizabeth Hurley attends the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails wearing a puffy white vest over a lavender gown.
- Elizabeth Hurley rocks a tight green printed dress with black heels.
- Elizabeth Hurley knows better than anyone else what a vibrant shade of pink can do to cause a spark on the red carpet.
- Elizabeth Hurley looks positively heavenly in a fitted beige dress.
- With lighter hair highlights, Elizabeth Hurley stuns in a simple gray gown that exposes gorgeous leg.
- Elizabeth Hurley is excitingly metallic on the pink carpet.
- Elizabeth Hurley's glowing pink look matches the pink carpet.
- Elizabeth Hurley launches her new bed linen collection wearing a bright and unique Oriental-inspired dress.
- Elizabeth Hurley turns heads in a neon purple and electric blue dress that's got us envious.
- Elizabeth Hurley wears her signature pink and black combo for the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.
- Elizabeth Hurley combines two of her favorite style staples: leopard print and sparkle.
- Elizabeth Hurley's bright blue dress complements her flowing dark brown hair.
- Actress Elizabeth Hurley sparkles in pink in a way no one else can.
Elizabeth Hurley, who turns 48 on June 10th, was born in Great Britain to a teacher mother and a father in the British Army. Hurley became a public fixture after she began dating actor Hugh Grant in 1987 and in 1995, at the age of 29, Hurley was named a spokeswoman for cosmetics company Estee Lauder, despite her lack of modeling experience.
Hurley ended her relationship with Grant in 2000, and 13 years later she continues to live life in the public eye and is known worldwide for her remarkable looks and vivacious demeanor. Hurley's style has always been young and fun, and she's never afraid to experiment with color, even in the form of hot pink and sparkles. Now approaching 50, she's still ready to ditch a stuffy ball gown or standard little black dress for an unexpected frock that will never fail to turn heads!
Click through the gallery and see Elizabeth Hurley's Style Transformation through the years!