Anna Kournikova's Style Transformation
- Anna posed for her ad campaign for Omega Watches in a tied-at-the-waist red and black top.
- Looking very tan, Kournikova attended an event at a Virgin Mega Store, showing off her midriff in a red collared top.
- Clearly a fan of showing off her abs, Anna attended the MTV Video Music Awards with Enrique Iglesias.
- Anna attended the Arthur Ashe Kids Day at the 2003 US Open in a crop top and bright sporty pants.
- Kournikova attended the New York premiere of "Once Upon a Time in Mexico," but her outfit looks a little like she ought to be relaxing on a beach in Mexico, not attending a premiere.
- Anna showed off her long blonde locks at the 2003 Monte Carlo World Music Awards.
- Cutting her hair short, Kournikova let the dress do the talking at the 2003 GQ Men of the Year Awards.
- Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Anna wore a simple black sleeveless dress to show off her toned arms.
- Kournikova launched Gillette's "Completely Irresistible Face" Contest in Times Square, NYC.
- Back to the core (abs, that is!) -- Anna wore this black crop to an event with L'Oreal Paris.
- Anna wore a pretty LBD and strappy sandals to the Gala for "An Enduring Vision" charity.
- Teen People celebrated its Young Hollywood issue, and Anna was in attendance in a cute casual top and jeans.
- Anna attended the Teen Choice Awards in a lacy top and cropped blazer.
- Kournikova took the plunge for the World Music Awards in this low glittering top.
- Anna looked lovely with sultry curls at the General Motors Annual Celebrity Fashion Show.
- Anna wore this drop-waisted dress to support a good cause: the "Runway For Life" Benefit for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- This pretty dress that Anna wore to the "Grand Slam for Children" fundraiser reminds us of rainbow sherbert.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of America honored Kournikova with the Champion of Youth Award, and she chose a slinky black dress for the occasion.
- Anna attended a benefit for The Nature Conservancy in this white dress with a corset top.
- Kournikova chose simple black and white for the Chanel Cruise Show.
- Black is definitely one of Anna's favorite colors to wear, seen again in this dress for the 2008 YouthAIDS Gala.
- Anna attended Destination Fashion 2009 in a white long-sleeved tee and black pencil skirt.
- Anna chose a bordeaux hue for this dress, in a silhouette she's worn many times before.
- Kournikova wore this belted, long-sleeved dress
- Still black, but sleeveless this time. Anna always chooses a classic LBD.
- Hand-in-hand with beau Enrique Iglesias, Anna rocks white jeans while leaving a Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets game.
- Kournikova paired a classic blazer with black shorts and a boho-inspired top for a book launch in Fort Lauderdale.
- Anna looked stunning in this sparkling top with matching shorts and jacket.
- Keeping true to her latest style, Kournikova wore black and white to the Players Welcome Party for Sony Ericsson.
- Anna wore this asymmetrical jewel-toned dress to the BAFTA Awards.
- Throwing on a blazer is always the easiest way to dress up an outfit, and those killer heels don't hurt either.
- Anna stuck to her favorites black and white for the Z100 Jingle Ball.
Anna Kournikova (who turns 32 on June 7, 2013) was born in Moscow to a father who was a wrestler and mother who was a runner. Clearly, she was predisposed for success in athletics, and spent her youth winning tournament after tournament in tennis. Though she never won a WTA (Women's Tennis Association) title in singles, she left a lasting mark.
Forced to retire at the young age of 21 due to back and spinal issues, Kournikova's fame is primarily centered around her looks and personal life. When she first stepped onto the world's tennis radar -- at the U.S. Open when she was just 15 -- she was immediately noticed for her beauty.
Through the years, she has stuck to a few staples in her style: lots of black and white, and tight-fitting dresses to show off her toned athletic body. From benefits and galas to award shows, this star doesn't just have a home on the tennis court -- but in the spotlight as well.
Click through to see Kournikova's style transformation.