The Best of 2013 NBA Playoff Style
- Carmelo Anthony #7 of the New York Knicks has a style all his own but was seen sporting fedoras at several post-game press conferences.
- Never afraid of a little color, Paul is seen wearing a bright coral blazer with a striped shirt underneath.
- Kevin Durant #35 of the Oklahoma City Thunder not to be overshadowed shows off some serious blue florals.
- We knew they were in style, but Paul George #24 of the Indiana Pacers takes it to another level in this green paisley number while walking into the stadium.
- LeBron James #6 of the Miami Heat likes to keep things preppy showing off a pair of thick glasses and a sophisticated sweater.
Tonight, the Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs face off in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. While we wait to see who's the ultimate champion, we've decided to take a moment to reflect on the incredible (and sometimes over-the-top) style from our favorite basketball stars.
Click through the gallery to see our favorite style from the 2013 NBA Playoffs.