Style Throwback: Amanda Bynes
We know and love Amanda Bynes from hits like "She's the Man" and "Easy A", and even before that, as a full-fledged comedienne on Nickelodeon's "She's All That" and "The Amanda Show".
- 12-year-old Amanda is too cute for words in a striped top and purple overalls at a Nickelodeon event.
- Amanda shows up to the premiere of tween hit (and cult favorite), "Snow Day", sporting an age appropriate dress and jean jacket combo.
- 14-year-old Amanda goes for the Abercrombie Kids look in a graphic tank at the Teen Choice Awards.
- Remember when crop tops and chain belts were all the rage?
- At 16, Amanda's got her personal style down pat, and can usually be seen sporting classic separates.
- Amanda sports an Louis Vuitton logo back at a movie premiere.
- With blonde highlights and a pinstripe blazer, Amanda looks all grown up at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- Amanda is a vision in red at the Teen Choice Awards.
- In a rare printed number, Amanda attends the premiere of "She's the Man".
- We love the mini-skirt look Amanda's rocking at the premiere of "The Break-Up".
- Amanda shows off her sartorial know-how in this gorgeous fringe dress and heels.
- Amanda rocks an LBD at the premiere of "Penelope".
- In one of our favorite looks yet, Amanda attends the Teen Choice Awards in a neon cutout bandage dress.
- Amanda sticks to the bandage dress but gets funky with fringe platforms at the MTV Movie Awards.
- Sporting a totally new vibe, Amanda is seen recently with platinum locks and a relaxed and casual street style look in New York City.
Lately, the star has been in the media for her recent style transformation, including a number of plastic surgeries, experimentations with wigs, and some new facial piercings. While Amanda's gotten a bad rap from the press, we can't help but look back on the star when we knew her best.
Amanda hasn't always been partial to flamboyant outfits. Believe it or not, just a few years ago, this girl was all about classic separates and a sleek, laid-back look. Click through the gallery for Amanda's a look back on some of how Amanda's sartorial sense has changed over the years.