Kate Middleton is Stunning at Queen's Coronation Service
- The silhouette of Kate's lace empire-waisted dress reminds us of her powder blue Emilia Wickstead dress worn to the National Portrait Gallery.
- Keeping that top slot on Britain's hair surveys, Kate's hair looked stunning: with a subtle curl at the edges.
- The Duchess was absolutely glowing as she nears the 8th month of her pregnancy.
- William and Kate stand outside with other guests after the ceremony.
- Kate and William entering Westminster Abbey for the Queen's Coronation Ceremony on June 4, 2013.
- Kate shares a laugh with William's cousin, Zara Phillips outside of Westminster Abbey.
- Kate arrived with her husband and brother-in-law, William and Harry. She wore a light peach Jenny Packham dress and matching coat.
- A very brightly dressed crowd! Members of the royal family standing outside of Westminster Abbey.
- Kate and Wills arrived just before the Queen herself.
- Kate's bump is, of course, even more pronounced than the last time we saw the Duchess, and she looked lovely.
- Kate chose a pretty fascinator and her nude LK Bennett pumps for the service, matching her dress perfectly.
The Duchess attended the Queen's Coronation service at Westminster Abbey today, as one of her final engagements before the royal bundle arrives. The entire royal family was in attendance to celebrate her majesty's 60th Anniversary as Queen.
Kate looked positively lovely in one of her favorite designers, Jenny Packham, a light peach, almost nude lace empire-waisted dress. She paired the look with a matching coat by the British designer and a fascinator by Jane Taylor. She wore her LK Bennett nude heels and carried a small neutral clutch.
The Duchess looked happy and healthy -- with a stunning pregnancy glow -- as she arrived to the Abbey this morning alongside her husband and brother-in-law. It is the first time she and William have attended a public event at Westminster Abbey since they were married there just two years ago.
We loved Kate's choice of a simple, classic dress. Empire waistlines are perfect for moms-to-be because they flatter and don't restrict, allowing comfort and style at the same time.
Click through above to see Kate's Coronation outfit -- and click through the gallery below to see all of the Duchess' pregnancy style to date.