Who Wore What This Weekend: Summertime Chic
The first weekend after Memorial Day was a pretty quiet one for Hollywood (we have a sneaking suspicion everyone was recovering from the endless red carpet at Cannes).
- Emmy Rossum chose a black and white graphic print Bibhu Mohapatra frock for the Variety Emmy Studio panel.
- Florence Welch wore a Gucci suit to the after show party following the "Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live" Concert in London.
- Jennifer Lopez rocked Christian Louboutins in London.
- We always love what Rachel Bilson's wearing, but the star looked especially pretty in Chanel at a Chanel dinner in Los Angeles.
- Rose Byrne stunned in an Emilio Pucci sheath at the premiere of 'The Internship'.
- Angelina returned to the red carpet for the premiere of 'World War Z' in a black Saint Laurent Paris dress.
- Brit Marling attended the Film Independent At LACMA wearing black and white separates.
- Kristin Davis looked gorgeous in a striped Dolce & Gabbana sundress at the P.S. ARTS Bag Lunch event.
- Jessica Szohr chose a flirty fit-and-flare for an Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation event.
- Blake Lively accessorized her white frock with a blinged-out pair of pink earrings.
- Cindy Crawford stunned in a green and leather sheath at the Chanel dinner in Los Angeles.
Our favorite highlight was Angelina Jolie's return to the red carpet - her first since announcing her decision to undergo a double mastectomy as a preventative treatment for breast cancer - in a black Saint Laurent Paris gown, for the premiere of husband Brad Pitt's summer blockbuster, 'World War Z'.
Other notables included Kristen Davis looking radiant in a striped summer sundress, and Rachel Bilson - a perennial street style darling - getting all dolled up in Chanel.
Click through the gallery to see what the stars wore this weekend!