Fab or Flop: Choppy Hemlines, Sheer Done Well and More
- We're not sure what kind of look Demi Lovato was going for, but it wound up looking pretty frumpy. We suggest Demi keeps the boots, but ditches the rest!
- Nicole Kidman took the plunge in this stunning gown by Giorgio Armani for the final night of Cannes.
We're all for being comfy while out and about, but Jane Lynch's outfit has way too much fabric. Side note: the water shoes should really be reserved for water sports.
- Juianne Hough left the Imagine Dragons concert, wearing a cute chambray top and leather skirt.
- At 15 years old, the choppy hemline of this skirt and crop top is a bit too mature for Kylie Jenner.
- French actress Audrey Tatou took our breath away in this show-stopping Prada gown during the final days of Cannes.
- What is going on with Ke$ha's hair here? It either looks wet or unwashed... neither of which should be on a red carpet.
- Khloe Kardashian rocked this vibrant Clover Canyon dress for a visit to the Today show, pairing it with a Givenchy clutch and Jimmy Choo strappy sandals.
- We love Leslie Mann but the leggings under this dress just seem unnecessary, and combined with the buttoned-up oversized sweater, make what could be a cute outfit turn into a flop.
- Wearing leggings the way they should be, pregnant Jenna Dewan-Tatum paired a cute patterned tunic with a leather jacket to take her dog to the vet.
- One of the summer's biggest trends, sheer fabrics can be far too revealing, or they can be perfection. This blush pink Emilio Pucci mini on Rose Byrne is an example of sheer done well.
- Kelly Osbourne has made lots of great fashion choices in the last few years, but we're afraid this is not one of them. Paired with a beehive 'do, it's just too much!
This week was the tail-end of Cannes, and the stars went out with a bang. Nicole Kidman and Audrey Tatou left a mark on our hearts with their Armani and Prada gowns, while Rose Byrne showed the world how sheer should be done at the premiere of "The Internship."
There are always a few trends that should have been left to the runway, and we weighed in on who was able to pull them off and who missed the mark. From Kylie Jenner's hemline to Ke$ha's unfortunate 'do, there were certainly a few flops.
Click through the gallery to take a look - is it fab or is it a total flop?