Who Wore What This Weekend: Memorial Day and the End of Cannes
While Memorial Day weekend was in full swing over here in the United States, the endless Cannes red carpet was finally wrapping up.
- Marion Cotillard stunned in a longsleeve, all white Dior gown.
- Talk about going for the gold. Olivia Palermo looked possibly more glam than we've ever seen her in this metallic Roberto Cavalli ensemble.
- Uma Thurman radiated in a silver Atelier Versace gown.
- Nicole Kidman took a major plunge with a deep-v neckline on her custom Giorgio Armani.
- Jessica Chastain looked ravishing in this red Saint Laurent gown.
- Now here's some post-Memorial Day inspiration. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley capped off her white dress with white pointy-toe shoes.
- Alessandra Ambrosio looked positively ethereal in a flowing Zuhair Murad gown.
- Milla Jovovich wore a tiered, ruffled Valentino couture confection.
- Heidi Klum channeled her inner-Grecian goddess in a white and gold Marchesa strapless number.
- Rosario Dawson looked relaxed and elegant in Vionnet.
From the amFar gala benefitting AIDS to a few final movie premieres, red carpet all-stars like Nicole Kidman, Uma Thurman, and Marion Cotillard showed up dressed to impress.
Not surprisingly, we saw scores of white gowns this weekend. Looks like summer is on it's way! Click through the gallery to see who wore what this Memorial Day weekend.