4 Cities, 4 Looks, 4 Climates: Summer in New York City
We might be biased, but when it comes to street style, no one does it better than the fashionable denizens of New York City.
- We spotted this fashionista on the always chic Crosby Street, and instantly fell in love with her easy, neutral separates.
- This unique bag is a vintage find.
- Layered necklaces keep things interesting.
- These perforated leather driving shoes came all the way from Italy.
- Denim cutoffs and lots of black are New York summer staples.
- Cutout ankle boots are genius for summer.
- A red Zara jacket gives this stylish New Yorker's outfit a pop of color, and lace-trimmed Mink Pink shorts add texture.
- Caged, chunky heels make navigating the cobblestone streets of Soho just a little easier.
- Sometimes, a delicate necklace is all you need to finish an outfit.
- Rose gold plating makes this Alexander Wang tote stand out from the rest.
- Seeing color in NYC can be a rarity, which is why this visiting Midwesterner's expert color-blocking looks especially refreshing.
- A quilted Kate Spade cross-body perfectly complements a yellow blazer.
- No arm party here! A simple gold watch is the only accessory needed.
- Polka-dot Keds x Madewell sneaks make walking around the city a breeze.
- We spotted this off-duty makeup artist and instantly fell in love with her breezy kimono jacket - a Target find!
- A gray mani matches a greige wallet nicely.
- Distressed denim cutoffs are a summertime essential.
- These printed silk pants, an old Zara find, are so comfy, they're basically like wearing fancy PJs to the office.
- You can't go wrong with a classic Longchamp Le Pliage tote.
- These Isabel Marant lookalike booties are actually made by Aussie brand Samberg, and just so happen to be a fraction of the price.
- This gorgeous mesh Candela dress and J.Crew chambray button-down are a perfect pairing.
- The satin crossover straps are what sold us on Candela's pointy-toe ballet flats.
- We spy a Celine bag in a neutral, summery tone.
- We love the multiple stone settings an intricate design on this vintage ring.
- This Parisian transplant stole her Levi cutoffs from her brother.
- The peep-toe on these covered wedges gives a us just a glimpse of a red pedi.
- Now this is a Texas Tuxedo we can get behind.
- Neutral separates, combat boots and a color-blocked satchel. What's not to like?
- With this color-blocked bag, this fashionista didn't have to settle on black or brown.
- A delicate chain necklace is a wardrobe staple that won't overpower any look.
- Combat boots in the summer? Only in NYC.
- We'll never say no to an arm party.
With summer quickly approaching, we scoured the streets of Soho to bring you some warm weather style inspiration, from real women who know how to mix high and low and make runway trends work for their wardrobes and budget.
Click through the gallery to see the stylish New Yorkers we spotted!