4 Cities, 4 Looks, 4 Climates: Summer in Sante Fe, NM
- A polka-dot dress is a classic look for a Sunday summer stroll. We love how she paired it with a subtle pop of color to balance out the blue and white.
- These are no ordinary ballet flats. A kitten heel adds a little Santa Fe surprise to dress up the look.
- Loose curls give an effortless feel to an elegant look that transitions from day to night.
- Break up summer basics with a patterned bottom.
- Bold and blunt, these bangs are such a great summer style. A cool pair of shades are just icing on the cake!
- We're diggin' her fearlessness when it comes to bright colors! Break up black with colorful accents that add some excitement to the ensemble.
- Her accessories are simple yet oh-so smart! This long charm necklace does the trick.
- Floral print comes in all shapes, sizes and colors! These leggings are giving us a traditionally textile and printed feel that's a funky take on the trend.
- We need this bag in our life... right now. Neon pink and gold are forever a winning combination.
- Using the Southwestern style staple, moccasins, put together with a free-flowing top and high-waisted denim, she's achieved a modern twist on classic Santa Fe inspired style. A long necklace of gorgeous green beads adds to the stylish interpretation.
- Let your inner Southwest cowboy out with dynamic denim on denim. Here, her sling tote bag adds to the laid back feel of the city.
- Mix earth tones together to achieve this look. Combining rich browns, blues and greens keeps your summer palette fresh while breaking out from the season's traditional tones.
- It's hipster meets '90s style! Don't be afraid to mix your favorite picks from all the best eras.
- Sweet, sweet arm candy! Mixing woven bracelets with tribal print adds texture to this look.
- She's totally owning this tomboy meets tailored fashion. This blue button-up is a great piece to have for wherever your style inspiration takes you!
- Animal print and antique jewelry pull this look together.
- Stay cool under the Santa Fe sun in a simple yet comfortable floral dress. It's a great way to feel super cute without having to think extra hard about your outfit.
- A long gold necklace paired with a shorter chain adds elegant intrigue to her look!
- We're loving the brilliant contrast she's pulled off with a bright turquoise nail and cool silver accents.
- Her chic approach to classic Southwestern standards has us stunned. It's rugged and rocker yet full of Santa Fe nostalgia.
- Such a sleek and sophisticated take on a traditional Southwestern feather necklace.
- We're inspired by her chic combination of patterns and textures. Done with these smart pieces, lace, stripes and floral makes for a fetching fashionable combination!
- Every summer sandal deserves a little Southerwestern sunflower print.
- She not only takes risks with her patterns and textures, but mixes jewelery styles too! Elegant gems paired with the hardcore snake necklace stopped us in our tracks.
- A floral lace dress is a great piece to have in your summer closet as it's easy to dress it up or down. We're a fan of this classic cream color for a weekend out and about.
Santa Fe, New Mexico is a rich melting pot of new age fashion and sweet Southern style blended with vibrant colors and prints inspired by the city's history. Modern twists on old classics spotted in Santa Fe have inspired us to approach our summer wardrobe differently. Under the Southwestern heat, the lines between eras, styles and patterns melt away, leaving nothing but pure fashionable fun unhindered by any rules.
Keep it young, wild and free this summer by taking a few cues from these New Mexican fashionistas. We can't wait to try pairing this season's latest trends with looks of years gone by. It's time to have fun with our closet and shake things up with Santa Fe style!
Click through the gallery above to check out the best looks we spotted on the streets of Santa Fe, NM.