Dell Unites Top Global Women Entrepreneurs in Turkey for Fourth Annual Dell Women's Entrepreneur Net
Dell Unites Top Global Women Entrepreneurs in Turkey for Fourth Annual Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network Event; Virtual Event for Global Audience
- Dell to announce the Gender GEDI - the first index to measure high impact female entrepreneurship globally
- Key sessions streamed live to share best practices, content with entrepreneurs worldwide
- Speaker line-up will include over 50 leading entrepreneurs from around the world
Tweet this: Learn from successful women entrepreneurs, follow 4 th Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network livestream at http://tinyurl.com/bvzcz4y #DWEN
ROUND ROCK, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dell today announced the final speaker line up for its fourth annual Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network event, to take place in Istanbul, Turkey, from 2nd-4th June, and online for a global, virtual audience.
The Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network global event, co-sponsored by Intel, is an exclusive, invitation-only conference that will connect over 150 of the world's top female entrepreneurs plus business leaders and media to share insights and best practice as part of a vibrant entrepreneurial community. For the first time, Dell is launching a virtual component for a global audience to learn from the world's most successful women entrepreneurs. The event will spotlight the positive impact that women-owned businesses are having on the global economy and unite around this year's theme of Pay It Forward which will be brought to life at the event.
Keynote speakers include female CEOs, founders and thought leaders who will share their insights into the critical global business trends, growth strategies and technology innovations that are shaping the face of business globally and will include:
- Cheryl Mills, former counselor and chief of staff to Hillary Clinton at the US State Department;
- Elizabeth Gore, resident entrepreneur, UN Foundation;
- Melek Pulatkonak, founder & curator, Turkish Women's International Network(WIN);
- Ayşegül İldeniz, EMEA board member of Inteland head of the Technology and Innovation group at TUSIAD;
- Padmaja Kumari Mewar, joint managing director, HRH Group of Hotels;
- Julie Meyer, founder & CEO, Ariadne Capital;
- Moira Forbes, publisher of Forbes Woman;
- Sarah Curran, founder, my-wardrobe.com;
- Simone Ross, COO and co-founder, Techonomy;
- Steve Felice, president and chief commercial officer, Dell;
- Karen Quintos, vice president and chief marketing officer, Dell;
- Ingrid Vanderveldt, entrepreneur-in-residence, Dell
Follow the event
Women entrepreneurs and business leaders are invited to join in the conversation through the Women Powering Business group on LinkedIn or on Twitter via @DellBizWomen and #DWEN. Interested parties not attending the event can follow some of the sessions through the event livestream.
At the event, Dell will announce the findings of a new index, created with The Global Entrepreneurship and Development Institute (GEDI) to measure high impact female entrepreneurship globally. The partnership with GEDI will produce an annual index that will measure and rank the entrepreneurial environment; entrepreneurial eco-system; and women's entrepreneurial aspirations in developed and emerging economies around the world.
"Through our work, we have experienced, first hand, the unique 'multiplier effect' that female entrepreneurs can have, not only on their own communities, but on the broader global economy. From this, we developed the theme 'Pay It Forward' for this year's Dell Women's Entrepreneur event and want to help established, successful female entrepreneurs support other up-and-coming female entrepreneurs through the sharing of knowledge, networks, technology and capital. During the event we will launch an exciting initiative to engage the community and make this happen," said Karen Quintos, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Dell.
As the visionary outcome of a true entrepreneur, Dell (NAS: DELL) is committed to help power the success of entrepreneurs by developing technology solutions that help their businesses increase productivity and grow. Through the Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network, Dell supports and nurtures a community of female entrepreneurs by providing access to knowledge, networks, and capital. Learn more at www.dell.com/women.
KEYWORDS: Turkey United States Europe North America Texas
The article Dell Unites Top Global Women Entrepreneurs in Turkey for Fourth Annual Dell Women's Entrepreneur Network Event; Virtual Event for Global Audience originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.