Look of the Week: Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior
- Michelle Williams stunned in a high-slit Gucci dress at the 2013 Skin Cancer Foundation Gala last night in New York City.
- Allison Williams tried this fall's black and white trend on for size in a vintage Geoffrey Been dress at the 7th Annual Exploring the Arts Gala in New York City.
- Emmy Rossum showed up to the LA Philharmonic's Walt Disney Concert Hall 10 Year Anniversary wearing this gorgeous gown by Jenny Packham.
- Blake Lively stunned as usual today, this time sitting front row at the Gucci Spring 2014 show, wearing a marigold leather dress by the brand. She paired the look with metallic heels.
- Poppy Delevigne attended the G-Star Raw NYFW event at The Highline Hotel earlier this week, and rocked a short and sexy, navy and black striped sweater dress.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked white-hot in a white PVC Versace dress at the GQ Men of the Year Awards.
- Jessica Biel stunned at the MTV VMAs after party in New York, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana sheer, black lace dress.
- Lily Collins looked absolutely flawless in a black Halston Heritage creation at the Berlin premiere of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
- Keri Russell showed up to a screening of her new film, Austenland, sporting a chic black Stella McCartney jumpsuit.
- Amanda Seyfried stunned at the Los Angeles premiere of her new film 'Lovelace', in a shimmery Gucci sheath that we're kind of obsessed with.
- Naomi Watts was spotted out and about in NYC wearing a Banana Republic x Issa London wrap dress. While her yellow wedge sandals are on point, it's her precious pup who wins for best accessory.
- Rachel Bilson sported a cobalt Oscar de la Renta ensemble to the premiere of The To-Do List in Los Angeles. She paired the look with pointy-toe black Casadei pumps and a black clutch.
- Kate Bosworth hit up LAX for a departing flight with finacee Michael Polish, looking jet-setter chic in a luxe pajama shirt, cuffed jeans, aviator sunglasses, and on-trend Preen x Aldo pointy-toe heels. Perfection!
- Kate Hudson attended the Novak Djokovic Foundation gala dinner in an gorgeous chiffon Elie Saab gown.
- Olivia Palermo stunned as usual outside the Christian Dior Haute Couture Show in Paris this week. A sparkly, embellished belt has quickly become this fashionista's accessory choice as of late.
- Pippa Middleton sported a periwinkle blue blazer and light blue frock while watching the matches at Wimbledon.
- Beyonce stunned in a plunging white Robert Cavalli at the 10th anniversary party for husband Jay-Z's 40/40 Club in New York City.
- Thandie Newton wore a short and sweet polka-dot Chanel dress to a private viewing of the new Chanel boutique in London.
- Emily Blunt attended the Freeing Voices, Changing Lives gala benefitting the American Institute for Stuttering, clad in a navy tulle Zac Posen number.
- Sophia Bush arrived for the unveiling of the newly redesigned Aqua Star pool at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California last week, sporting an all-lace Catherine Malandrino look.
- Marion Cotillard attended the premiere of 'Blood Ties' at the Cannes Film Festival, wearing a silk strapless Christian Dior gown.
- Actress and singer Lea Michele of "Glee" attends the FOX 2103 Programming Presentation Post-Party in Central Park, wearing a Lela Rose cocktail dress.
- Blake Lively attends the Costume Institute Gala for the "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 6, 2013 in New York City.
- Alice Eve looked radiant in a red cutout dress at the Berlin premiere of 'Star Trek Into Darkness' premiere.
- Olivia Munn looked stunning in a yellow strapless Michael Kors lace gown for the TIME 100 Gala.
- Emmy Rossum looked perfectly springy for the Saving Tails event honoring songwriter Diane Warren. The actress wore a top and skirt from Topshop, paired with Jimmy Choo sandals and a Stuart Weitzman bag.
- Gwyneth Paltrow poses with her new book, "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great", at the Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles. She's also rocking an Isabel Marant dress, belted at the waist, along with some killer heels from Michael Kors.
- Diane Kruger couldn't have picked a cuter spotted and striped Preen dress. She matched her look with a pair of tan and neon yellow heels.
- Karolina Kurkova made a morning appearance on 'The Today Show' wearing a Roberto Cavalli blazer paired with sleek leather pants.
Kate Middleton visits the Baker Street Underground Station, in an incredible teal Malene Birger coat.
Jessica Chastain attends the 'CR Fashion Book Issue 2' - Carine Roitfeld Cocktail Party during Paris Fashion Week, wearing a black maxi gown buckled at the waist.
Miranda Kerr is spotted in New York City wearing a chic all-black look, topped off with a black leather satchel and a bright red lip.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attends the Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2013 womenswear collection show in London as part of London Fashion Week.
- Olivia Palermo at the Montblanc VIP Dinner in Geneva, Switzerland
- Olivia Wilde wore Dolce & Gabbana to the Museum of Natural History Gala in New York City.
It's no surprise that the actress, who is an ambassador for the French fashion house, represented the brand on the red carpet, and we're certainly glad she did.
The subtle graphic, color-blocked print was the perfect touch for the elegant dress, and the actress chose jewels by Chopard and a pair of pointy-toe heels to top off the look.
Click through the gallery to see our previous looks of the week!