Who Wore What This Weekend: The Endless Red Carpet
They don't call the Cannes Film Festival "an endless red carpet" for nothing.
- Amanda Seyfried looked pretty in a red printed Preen dress at the New York premiere of her new animated movie, 'Epic'.
- Carey Mulligan got glam in a Vionnet cutout dress for the premiere of 'Inside Llewyn Davis' at Cannes.
- Jessica Chastain attended the Vanity Fair and Chanel dinner at Cannes, sporting a shirt and skirt combo.
- Jessica Alba (our StyleList Guest Editor!) signed copies of her book,"The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True To You", in a cute printed frock.
- Jessica Biel accessorized her Marchesa gown with a stunning serpentine necklace on the Cannes red carpet.
- Kerry Washington arrives at the Season 2 finale screening of "Scandal" in a pink frock.
- Kirsten Dunst looked gorgeous in a black and white printed Michael van der Ham creation.
- Nicole Kidman looked positively statuesque in an L'Wren Scott gown at Cannes.
- Zoe Saldana mixed prints and added a pop of red for a photo call at Cannes.
- French actress Marion Cotillard chose an elegant navy shift dress for a photo call at Cannes.
- Ginnifer Goodwin kept things matchy-matchy for the Disney upfronts, breaking her monochromatic outfit up with a sleek black jacket.
- Hayden Panettiere made quite the (under)statement at the Billboard Music Awards, donning a classic and sophisticated Halston Heritage gown.
- Now this feels a little more like the Billboard Music Awards! Selena Gomez lit up the blue carpet in a neon-accented Atelier Versace dress.
- Taylor Swift sizzled in a short, electric blue Zuhair Murad dress.
Some of our favorite fashionistas were out and about on the red carpet this weekend, and the fashion hits just didn't stop coming.
Click through the gallery to see who wore what, from Nicole Kidman, to Carey Mulligan, to Zoe Saldana.