Cindy Crawford, Nicole Kidman, and More: 9 Looks From Cannes
The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival opened on Wednesday night with a screening of 'The Great Gatsby', and as was expected, the star-studded gala was filled with some of our favorite stylish celebrities in gorgeous couture gowns.
- Cara Delevingne wowed in a gorgeous black lace Burberry number with a plunging neckline.
- Carey Mulligan looked prim, proper, and pretty in a pink Dior gown.
- Cindy Crawford's still got it! The supermodel sported a form-fitting Roberto Cavalli stunner on the red carpet.
- Emma Watson kept things simple and short in a burgundy frock.
- Freida Pinto looked gorgeous in a belted, custom-made Gucci crossover halter gown.
- Isla Fisher accessorized her strapless Oscar de la Renta with a bejeweled statement necklace.
- Nicole Kidman wore an intricately detailed Dior Couture gown, and completed the look with some serious volume in her hair...we think Nashville might be getting to her!
- Solange Knowles proved her status as a major fashion risk-taker with this completely sheer dress. Don't worry -- there was a nude body suit underneath all that material!
- We're loving the lavender skirt on Juliane Moore's Dior Couture gown.
Aside from the fashionable cast of the movie everyone's been buzzing about, red carpet darlings like Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, and even Cindy Crawford made appearances as well.
Click through the gallery to see some of our favorite looks from the Cannes film festival so far!