Who Wore What This Weekend: Back to Basics
With last week's Met Gala festivities officially over, it was a quiet weekend for Hollywood and the fashion industry alike.
- Alicia Keys keeps it sporty in a varsity jacket at the Reebok Women's Live With Fire Event.
- Angela Bassett, along with her children, attend the CARRY Foundation's 7th Annual "Shall We Dance" Gala. While her beauty is undeniable, it may not be the same for her dress.
- Ashley Benson getting a little leggy in her summer look as she attends the Bottlerock Festival.
- Britney Spears spices up her little black dress with a pair of shimmering gold Saint Laurent heels on the red carpet of the 2013 Wango Tango event.
- Recording artist Christina Milian is the picture of perfection at the 5th Annual On The Go Beauty event.
- Poised and primped, Chrysta Bell looks stunning in a ruffled nude dress prior to her performance at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
- Demi Lovato was not shy at all about her figure during the 2013 Wango Tango event; the sensational songstress took to the red carpet in an all black look with a sheer blouse on top.
- Diane Keaton sported a bit too much leather for our liking as she hosted a party for Matthew Rolston's new book "Talking Heads: The Vent Haven Portraits."
- Dionne Warwick was looking elegant and colorful at the Ellis Island Medals Of Honor Pre-Gala Reception.
- Rapper Eve sure has come a long way since her earlier Ruff Ryder days; while we've loved her short and edgy cut in the past this look suits her just right.
- Dressed down or dressed the the 9's, actress Halle Berry is simply gorgeous; we're loving her sporty pregnancy look at the 20th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women.
- Irina Shayk starts the season off right in an all white look at an Xti shoe collection presentation in Madrid, Spain.
- From The Coveteur to the red carpet; Jamie Chung brings her flawless style to the 2nd Annual Olevolos Project Fundraiser.
- Mother and daughter fashion Duo, Betsey and Lulu Johnson, opt for similar palettes but different prints during a meet and greet at the NBC Experience store.
- Kristen Wiig looking pretty in white as she hosted Saturday Night Live.
- Not to be left in the shadow of her sisters, Kylie Jenner steps into the spotlight at the 2013 Wango Tango event wearing gorgeous red heels.
- Lisa Vanderpump shines in a midnight blue gown at The Coalition For At-Risk Youth "Shall We Dance" Gala.
- Louise Roe is always on our radar when it comes to the red carpet; with this gorgeous pastel colored geometric skirt she is hands down our favorite look of the week.
- Lucy Hale helps celebrate Bongo's new Junior Brand Collection in an adorable summer look; the floral-print pants are just the right touch!
- You know that you're stylish when you can make even a bicycle helmet look good; Megan Fox proves this for us while on set filming for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."
- If only we could look as cute as Michelle Rodriguez in this sporty baseball look!
- Nicola Peltz arrived to the The Paley Center for Media Presents "Bates Motel: Reimagining A Cinema Icon" looking lovely in a white Versace dress and perfectly paired silver Prada shoes.
- We can't help but sing The Pointer Sisters to ourselves after seeing the reaction of Sherri Shepherd as she made her way on to the stage of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- All eyes were on Tori Spelling at her print-happy dress as posed on the red carpet of The Helping Hand Of Los Angeles' Annual Mother's Day Luncheon.
- Victoria Justice was showing off a bit of skin at the 2013 Wango Tango event as she posed in a tiny black and white Guess dress.
- Keep it casual in jeans and a sweater, Wendy Williams poses for photos at the SiriusXM studios.
Our favorite looks from the weekend came from the Young Hollywood set. Demi Lovato, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, and Victoria Justice went rocker chic for 102.7 KIIS FM's Wango Tango event in Los Angeles, donning leather leggings and sky-high heels.
Our former guest editor and perennial fashion favorite, Louise Roe, didn't fail to disappoint in a tribal-print skirt at an event in New York City.
Click through the gallery to see who wore what this weekend!