The Best Dressed Celebrity Mother/Daughter Duos in Hollywood
- Between the side-bag and the stylin' sandals, we love Honor's entire getup, with mom Jessica looking casually chic.
- We love Jessica's scarf and oversized sweater, and can't get enough of Honor's cool kicks.
- Honor's floral skinnies and leather jacket are so on-point, she'll clearly going to be a trendsetter!
- We love that Katie and Suri are in matching pink hues, and both look to be enjoying the nice weather in NYC.
- Cobblestones can be treacherous! Suri looks positively adorable in this bright pink, full skirt and we're loving Katie's polka dots.
- Suri's sweet lace dress is perfect for a trip to the Museum of Modern Art -- and can we just say how cool it is that Katie takes her daughter to MoMA? A real NYC duo!
- Mom Michelle and Matilda both look lovely in these sundresses, sipping on a smoothie on a warm summer day.
- A little rain doesn't stop fashion! Little Matilda's pink rain boots and bright yellow jacket are perfect for splashing in the puddles in style.
- Pops of color are great for spicing up a chilly day, and we're envying the bright sneaks on Matilda and Michelle's boots.
- Reese and her mini-me, Ava are enjoying some ice cream in pretty sundresses, and we're digging Ava's boots.
- Like mother like daughter, both ladies rock sun hats and a similar color scheme, enjoying the sunny day.
- These ladies do casual in style, too -- both Reese and Ava wearing skinny jeans and a killer pair of boots.
- We love the matching coats and boots on the twins, and that SJP looks casual and chic at the same time.
- These little ladies have a pretty impressive sock collection, we must say! They look adorable out and about in NYC.
- We can't handle how precious SJP's twins are. All three ladies brightened up the streets of NYC when they walked to school in these outfits.
In honor of Mother's Day -- and our ever searching eye for great style -- we took a look at some of our favorite fashion-forward mother/daughter duos in Hollywood.
From Katie Holmes and Suri to Michelle Williams and Matilda, these celebrity moms don't just have a great fashion sense for themselves, but have clearly passed the gene (or should we say jean?) along to their mini-mes. Sarah Jessica Parker's twins might have a lot of layers going on at all times, but they make our list because they just love color -- and we think its so great that SJP lets them wear all different patterns and hues to the fullest extent.
Click through the gallery to see some of Hollywood's best dressed mom and daughter pairs!