Kristen Stewart is Glamour UK's Best Dressed Woman of 2013
- Taylor has a definite style that she keeps to on the red carpet, but it clearly works for her, because the songbird always looks flawless. For the BRIT awards, Taylor stunned in an Elie Saab gown.
- Taylor glittered in this gown by Dolce and Gabbana, turning heads on the red carpet for the Country Music Awards.
- One of our favorite looks on Taylor, she rocked this Elie Saab minidress to the NRJ Music Awards and we simply loved the subtle glamour.
- Emma isn't just one of America's sweethearts, she's also been named by Vogue as the year's best dressed woman. Whoa. That's quite the compliment, and she totally deserves it. This red bombshell dress was by Lanvin, and she looked stunning in it.
- Never one to shy away from taking risks, Emma always seems to pull them off. She chose this daring Gucci dress for the premiere of "The Croods."
- There's a reason Emma is always at the top of best dressed lists everywhere, the girl can rock anything on a red carpet. This dress was also by Lanvin, a designer we're sure is glad to have Emma in their corner.
- We know, we were shocked to see the Duchess so low, too! Not that #3 is low. At all. But we digress, the flawless royal has only made the world fall further in love with her as she gracefully steps her way through pregnancy (in 4 inch heels). Here, the Duchess wore a lovely canary yellow Jenny Packham dress.
- Royally perfect: the pregnant Duchess knows how to rock a great coat. She wore this Hobbs coat when her baby belly was just a budding sight easily covered by a coat and clutch.
- Finally showing a bit of a belly, Kate wore this gorgeous Mulberry coat when she reviewed Scouts for the Queen in April 2013.
- We're not surprised to see Emma so high on this list. After all, what girl doesn't covet her amazing mini dress collection? Here she chose a dress by Calvin Klein.
- This pretty white dress is just daring enough to tone down the sweetness of the fabric and color, and we're totally on board. Emma wore this Brood dress to the screening of The Perks of Being a Wallflower in NYC.
- Emma didn't just take home the "Trailblazers" Award from the MTV Movie Awards this year, she also took a very high spot on most "best dressed" lists, including ours! The star wore a Proenza Schouler cutout dress, and nailed it.
- Kristen has been to her fair share of red carpets thanks to the Twilight saga, and we expect she'll continue to frequent them with her expanding career. For the Breaking Dawn Part 1 premiere, she wore this Roberto Cavalli gown with a plunging neckline.
- Kristen graced the Germany premiere of Break Dawn in this glittering Elie Saab gown with Louboutin heels.
- In one of her most daring choices (and thats why the people love her!) this year's winner chose this sheer Zuhair Murad gown for the Los Angeles premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2.
Glamour UK has polled its readers, and the winner of Best Dressed Woman of the year is... Kristen Stewart. We love K.Stew, too, but we were a bit surprised to see her top this list above some of the other sartorially on-point ladies in Hollywood.
The magazine complimented her "rock-chic style," and we can't help but agree. Say what you will about her bringing chucks or other sneakers to the red carpet (I mean, the girl wants to be comfortable...) but she's definitely got an edgy style and isn't afraid of taking risks.
Click through the gallery to see Glamour UK's picks for the top 5 best dressed women of 2013, and check out the full list here!