Red Carpet Style: The Great Gatsby World Premiere
One of the summer's most highly anticipated movies premieres May 10 -- and Wednesday night, the cast of "The Great Gatsby" arrived for the world premiere in New York City.
- Martha Stewart arrives in a cream jacket with gold sequin spandex to "The Great Gatsby" premiere.
- Stunning in a red strapless minidress, Carey plays Daisy Buchanan in "The Great Gatsby."
- Playing Nick Carraway in "The Great Gatsby," Tobey arrives blue suit while his wife arrives in a gorgeous floral babydoll dress with a white collar and black necktie.
- Arriving in a floral Dolce and Gabbana lace dress, Isla plays Myrtle Wilson in "The Great Gatsby."
- Playing Tom Buchanan in "The Great Gatsby," Joel arrives in a grey suit with a dark brown tie.
- Executive producer of "The Great Gatsby," Jay-Z arrives in a stitched blue suit with a dark grey tie and a pocket square.
- Director Baz Luhrmann wearing a black suit and a skinny bow-tie and his wife, Costume Designer/Production Designer Catherine Martin in a black lace and beaded gown arrive to their film, "The Great Gatsby."
- Michael K. Williams and Jeymes Samuel, executive music consultants of the film arrive in eye-catching suits. Michael's suit gives worth to the saying, "real men wear pink."
- Playing Jay Gatsby in "The Great Gatsby," Leo arrives in a dark blue suit with a black tie and shoes.
- Nina arrives in a black Versace gown with metallic detailing and a Jimmy Choo clutch to "The Great Gatsby" premiere.
- Arriving to the premiere in style, Anna is seen wearing an all white dress while Andre is seen where an oversized gold shirtdress.
- Jennifer is stunning in a cream lace Dolce and Gabbana dress with her hair swept back to "The Great Gatsby."
- Mamie Gummer, daughter of Meryl Streep arrives in a white flapper inspired gown to "The Great Gatsby."
- The always eccentric Florence is seen arriving in a black pantsuit with a beaded collar and neck scarf.
- Actress Anjelica Huston is no stranger to over-the-top ensembles but she arrived in style wearing a black ensemble with a pair of black sunglasses.
- The stylish and adventurous Jenna arrives in a cream top with feathers and a pair of grey cropped pants.
- Singing in the movie, Coco is seen wearing a blue sequin gown reminiscent of the traditional 20's attire.
Like the movie, the cast was "dressed to the nines" (as Mr. Gatsby might have said in the iconic novel). Stars Leo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan arrived on the black carpet in 20's garb; so too did many of F. Scott Fitzgerald's biggest fans. Who could miss Jay-Z dressed in a stitched black suit, Isla Fisher in a gorgeous Dolce and Gabbana lace number and Nina Dobrev in a stunning gold Versace metallic sheath dress?
Click through the gallery to see all of the roaring 20's attire and the celebrities who made it look so good.