A Week in the Life: Jessica Alba
Taking off from LA to NYC for a whirlwind week, including family time, the Met, The Honest Company baby showers, and 'The Honest Life' book tour.
- No mealtime is complete without crayons and paper. Thank goodness Balthazar New York provides both.
Her cheeks are so kissable.
- Cash and I had a lot of fun at the Met. It was a great date night.
- Wearing Michael Strahan’s Super Bowl ring on Live with Kelly & Michael.
- This quaint, idyllic town—Naperville—is a gem outside of Chicago that is worth a visit.
I had a great time getting to know Honestly Ultimate Baby Shower Winner Chelsee Capezutti and her family. It was a lovely day in Austin, one of my favorite cities in the world.
- I used to take my daughter Honor to 'BookPeople' when she was little, so it was surreal to be back as an author. And it was really fun to do a book signing with such a great crowd.
- My homie Robert Rodriguez and my fave restaurant La Condesa. We had a fun dinner with my Honest team.
- Enjoying our annual mother’s day brunch with three generations of Alba women.
Actress and mother Jessica Alba is a busy woman. From red carpet appearances, book tours and running The Honest Company, to spending time with her two daughters Honor and Haven, her ability to balance work and family is truly admirable.
From Jessica -- Here are some snap shots from my busy week traveling across the country with my family, promoting my book The Honest Life, and throwing our Honestly Ultimate Baby Showers for deserving moms-to-be.
Click through the gallery above to see a week in the life of Jessica Alba.