Top 9 at 9: Summer-Ready Updos
As it steadily gets warmer outside, the last thing you want (or need) is hair sticking to your neck. So we've taken some inspiration from a few of our favorite leading ladies: Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Saldana and Hayden Panettiere and compiled a list of some pretty updos for summer.
- Hayden's low bun looks like it wouldn't be too difficult to replicate, and frames her face perfectly.
- We think J.Law is the queen of updos, and this side-swept low bun is a messy-chic look perfect for warm spring days.
- Zoe went for an old-Hollywood vibe with this 'do, and we love it.
- We love a braided crown, and lots of Hollywood ladies are sporting this look these days. It's a great look for music festival season, and for the beach.
- J.Law gets it right because she also knows the importance of the wisps -- framing your face is key!
- Zoe Saldana looked positively charming with this twisted updo, and it adds a certain level of sophistication, with everything perfectly in place.
- Hayden knows how to get a bouncy ponytail, and we love that she used a bit of hair to wrap around the unsightly hair tie.
- This 'do on Jennifer literally looks like it just barely stays in place -- "swept" indeed. She looked lovely!
- Back and clear from Zoe's face, her hair was parted down the middle and perfectly secured.
Click through the gallery to see the braids, twists and ponytails that have us swooning!