Who Wore What This Weekend: What Happens In Vegas
While Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, and Vanessa Hudgens were breaking out the sparkles and embellishments this weekend for the grand opening of a nightclub Hakkasan, other stars kept their weekend activities a little more low-key.
- Alex Chung is spotted making her way to the 2013 Vogue Festival in a checkered dress from Paul Smith's Black Label collection.
- Alyssa Milano, accompanied by her son Milo, shows off her green thumb as she poses for photos at the Mother's Day Garden Party.
- Anna Dello Russo gives the tuxedo look a remix as she attends the opening party for the 2013 Vogue Festival.
- With style this incredible, it's hard to believe that Bella Thorne is only 15-years-old. To the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards the teen star wore a Keepsake top and skirt along with Christian Dior shoes.
- "The Smurfs" star Christina Ricci had us blue with envy in her geometric-print Oscar de la Renta dress at a screening of the film during the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The always curvy Nicole "Coco" Austin looking quite conservative at the grand opening of the world's first Nobu Hotel Restaurant and Lounge.
- Opting for a simple look, Denise Richards attends the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards in a peach mini.
- The burlesque bombshell, Dita Von Teese, made quite the splash at the BritWeek festivities in a an all black ensemble.
- The always subtle Ellen Page attends the SONY and Quantic Dream Present Beyond: Two Souls event at the Tribeca Film Festival in a white-trimmed pantsuit.
- While the event may not have been for her, all eyes were certainly on Eva Longoria in a white angular dress with purple piping as she was showed her support for friend Jane Fonda during a handprint ceremony.
- Olympic medalist Gabby Douglas adds another trophy to her collection as she poses at the 4th Annual Our Military Kids' Star Power celebration.
- What better way to accessorize a beautiful midnight-blue gown than to add a Best Actress Award? Helen Mirren stuns the crowd with her radiating beauty at the 2013 Olivier Awards.
- Mixing masculine and feminine, Isla Fisher poses at the Gotham Magazine Celebration.
- At 75-years-old Jane Fonda shows no signs of slowing down or looking less glamorous. At her hand and footprint ceremony the former model shows us that she's still got it as she sports tan high-waist pants and a white top.
- Talk about a knockout...Jennifer Lopez lights up the blue carpet at the grand opening of Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub with this sultry halterneck number.
- If you dare to be bold people will take notice; Julianne Moore proves once again that bright colors are always a good choice as she sports a look from Alexander McQueen and Narciso Rodriguez.
- Princess Kate looking stunning in spots as she arrives at the Inauguration Of Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden; the Royal Mommy-to-be showed off her perfect pregnancy style by sporting a polka-dot print dress courtesy of TopShop.
- As far as we're concerned, Kate Moss can never do anything wrong when it comes to fashion.
- I don't know what we love more; the floral dress of Molly Sims or the priceless expression of her adorable son Brooks Stuber at the Mother's Day Garden Party.
- Paris Hilton dazzles the crowd in a gold sequin Jovani dress at the grand opening of Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub.
- Parker Posey shows off a little southern flair as she poses for photos at the after party for "A Single Shot" at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Rachel Leigh Cooks looking stunning in a loose-fitting navy dress as she attends UCLA's Inaugural Music and the Mind gala.
- Rihanna opts for a sleeveless look as she hits the city on a warm spring day. The pop star was immediately mobbed by fans as she left her Midtown Manhattan hotel.
- Selena Gomez displaying two of the ever-popular trends this season, floral print and leather, as she arrives at the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards.
- Sharon Stone displaying her fashion prowess as the attends the Celebrating The Arts In American Dinner Party With Distinguished Women In Media event in a grey dress.
- Actress Sofia Milos was looking absolutely divine in a ruffled green dress at the Britweek Design Icon Awards Presentation.
- Terri Hatcher was not afraid to show a little leg and she posed for photos at her Celebrity Yard Sale event.
- While "Spring Breakers" star Vanessa Hudgens seems to wow us at every turn, we couldn't help but be dazzled by a seemingly new addition to her look at the grand opening of Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub...those nails are fierce!
- With a figure that good, it's no wonder Zoe Saldana is smiling ear to ear. During the "Star Trek into Darkness" photocall the spacey celeb looked out of this world in a a Calvin Klein look.
Selena Gomez and Denise Richards both appeared at the Radio Disney Music Awards, and Rihanna and Kate Moss were both spotted out and about in Paris and New York, respectively.
Want to see what these stylish stars were wearing? Click through the gallery to find out!