Heidi Klum for New Balance Shoe Giveaway
With summer quickly approaching, it's officially time to get in shape!
Supermodel Heidi Klum knows a thing or two about fitness. The 39-year-old mother of four has continued to WOW us with her incredible body and stunning beauty. Her secret? While we may have to chalk this one up to stellar genes, Heidi is staying pretty busy. In March 2013, Heidi collaborated with New Balance to develop a collection of high performance workout wear reflective of Heidi's modern, sophisticated style.
She's not stopping there. Heidi is about to launch her "Heidi Klum for New Balance 420 Sneaker." With a flashy, silver metallic upper and feminine, pink accents, these limited edition, one-time-only sneakers are the perfect complement to your active lifestyle. While these shoes aren't designed for extensive exercise, they are perfect for walking.
"I live an active lifestyle and love running around, whether it's outside on the streets of New York City or in the canyons with my dogs," says Heidi Klum. "I've created pieces in my collection that are functional and flattering with a fashionable twist. I want women to feel their best and look good in their clothes even when they are working up a sweat."
In honor of Heidi's sneaker launch, we're giving away five Heidi Klum for New Balance 420 Sneakers before anyone else can snatch them up.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. TUNE BACK IN FOR THE WINNERS.
About this offer:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tweet why you would love a pair of Heidi Klum for New Balance 420 sneakers. You must include Twitter handles @StyleList and @HeidiKlum for entry.
- Contest begins on April 29 at 12PM and ends on May 3rd at 12PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter once a day, per day.
- 5 winners will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
- Five Grand Prize Winners will receive a pair of Heidi Klum for New Balance Sneakers, valued at $90.00
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.