Jessica Alba's Style Transformation
Jessica Alba is one of Hollywood's classic beauties, and she continues to stun us with her red carpet style. Alba turns 32 on April 28th, and has been a very busy lady over the past few years.
- Jessica attends the "Apt Pupil" Premiere on October 6, 1998 in a perfect-for-fall outfit, with dark colors from head to toe.
- At the "Never Been Kissed" Premiere, we're not surprised to see Jessica in this classic late-'90s, early 2000s style.
- Jessica wore this floral maxi dress to the 27th Annual People's Choice Awards.
- Alba embraced winter whites for the Golden Globe Awards.
- Casual and sheer was all Jessica needed for a great VH1 Big in 2002 Awards outfit.
- Jessica wore this fitted halter to the Elton John AIDS Foundation's 11th Annual Oscar party.
- Alba wore a white top and jeans to the 2003 ESPY Awards.
- We love the pop of red on this strapless dress for the 4th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards.
- Jessica Alba in a Louis Verdad Dress during SKYY Vodka and Maxim Magazine Party.
- Jessica chose a lime green ruched dress for the VH1 Divas Benefitting The Save The Music Foundation.
- Jessica went for a summery vibe during The 2004 Teen Choice Awards.
- Red and strapless is the perfect dress for the "Sin City" Premiere.
- Jessica looked stunning during the 2005 Cannes Film Festival Premiere of "Sin City."
- Jessica chose a dress embellished with pretty butterflies for the 2005 MTV Movie Awards.
- Jessica Alba attended the "Into the Blue" Premiere in a tea-length strapless dress.
- Jessica wore this champagne lace, open-backed dress to the Academy Awards, and was a show-stopper.
- Jessica looked lovely in this silver strapless dress during the "Costume Institute Gala" at the Met.
- One of our favorite combos: black and gold.
- Alba wore this classic look to the 7th Annual El Sueno De Esperanza Gala.
- Jessica was glowing in this feathered strapless gown at the 80th Annual Academy Awards.
- Jessica debuted new bangs with this intricately-adorned black gown at the Keep A Child Alive Organization's 5th annual Black Ball.
- Jessica attended the Film Independent's 2009 Independent Spirit Awards and looked positively lovely in this lavender dress with her bright floral clutch.
- Feminine ruffles are always in style, and Jessica went for a classic look of black and white.
- Continuing the black and white look, Jessica wore this dress with an interesting neckline to a book launch party.
- We love the dress, but we are totally distracted by that bling!
- Between Jessica's amazing hair cut, dress and platform heels, her outfit for the "Valentine's Day" Los Angeles premiere was a huge win.
- If anyone can pull off this tight leather dress, it's Ms. Alba. She looked amazing!
- Jessica attended the 2010 White House Correspondents Association Dinner in a gorgeous peplum gown.
- Jessica chose a gold and black sequined dress for a screening of "Machete."
- We can't get enough of Jessica's dress for the BAFTAs, and the perfect pop of red on her lips!
- A pregnant Alba looked stunning for the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- In a fun twist on a classic dress, Jessica sparkled at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
- Jessica looked lovely at the Golden Globes in this lavender embellished gown.
- Metallic was (and still is!) very in, and Jessica rocked this dress for the Costume Institute Gala.
- We love a girl that makes bold fashion choices, and this dress is certainly one of those.
- One of the most talked about -- and loved -- dresses from this year's Golden Globes, Alba hit it out of the park with this coral gown.
- Sleek from head to toe, Jessica looked gorgeous in this ensemble for the opening of Tommy Hilfiger's L.A. Flagship store.
- One of our "hits" of the night, Jessica looked gorgeous as always in this flirty pastel dress at this year's Kids Choice Awards.
- Could she be any more flawless?
- Alba attended the Baby2Baby Gala in what may be our favorite dress of 2013 - of all the dresses worn by anyone.
- Always chic, Jessica killed it at the Christian Dior 2014 Autumn/Winter show at Paris Fashion Week.
- We loved Jessica's crop top and high waisted skirt at this year's MTV Movie Awards.
Aside from being an actress in blockbuster movies like"Sin City," the "Fantastic Four" movies and "Valentine's Day" (oh, and our favorite throwback: "Never Been Kissed" -- who doesn't love that movie?!), Jessica is a wife, mother to daughters Honor and Haven, and businesswoman. She launched The Honest Company in January 2012, which offers non-toxic, high-performing family products such as supplies for your baby, bath and body, and cleaning, plus so much more.
Just released in March 2013, Jessica's book The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True to You received rave reviews, and has been called "eye-opening," "inspiring" and a "godsend." Hot off her book's success, she will appear in "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" later this year.
Through the years, Jessica's style has stayed fairly consistent, always embracing the fashion of the moment while remaining unabashed when it comes to taking risks. A woman truly of her own style, we loved taking a look back. Click through the gallery to see her style transformation, and be sure to wish Jessica a very happy birthday!