Red Carpet Style: White House Correspondents Dinner 2013
- The Nashville star is all grown up in this yellow gown with jewels hanging down from the side. We're not sure if sideless gown exists but this dress defies gravity.
- Braids are so in right now and Hayden looks stunning with this headband braid.
- Kerry arrives in a gorgeous black and white skirt with a sleeveless top.
- We're used to seeing Katy so done up but we can't get enough of this simple green dress!
- Morena arrives in a tapered dark blue J. Mendel strapless gown.
- An unlikely pair, Rebel and Gabby pose for a photo on the red carpet in dark blue and sequins.
- Kate is stunning in a white dress with oversized sleeves and sexy makeup.
- Patricia is rocking some serious cleavage in a bizarre black strapless dress.
- We love Connie in this stunning blue dress with a lace overlay.
- Emily is stunning in this long sleeve gown perfect for an evening like tonight.
- We love to see Amy is something sexy and the way the dress gives her hips is perfection.
- Kate arrives in a elaborate Valentino black and white dress.
- The Mad Men star is stunning a blue and black one-shoulder gown.
- A beautiful couple, Michael and Tracy arrive on the red carpet with Tracy wearing a coral floor length gown and Michael in a sharp black suit.
- Julia arrives is a body hugging purple lace gown with emerald earrings.
- Sharon may look surprised but her outfit is tres chic for the occasion. We love her fur shawl and satin gloves.
- Talk about some serious bling around her neck, Olivia arrives in a black Marchesa gown with her hair in a high bun.
- The always curvy and amazing Sofia Vergara arrives in a teal gown with a cream clutch.
- Sophia looks stunning in a cream Lela Rose gown with embroidered jewels. We love her blunt bangs and simple jewelry.
- Everyone gets an invite! The stars of Duck Dynasty arrive wearing sequin and of course, Willie's amazing beard.
- Purple is an amazing color and Michelle looks stunning in this sleeveless gown.
- Silver, metallic and stunning. We love how unique Julie's dress is.
- Stunning in blue, new mom Claire Danes looks gorgeous with side paneling and her hair loosely curled.
- A unrecognizable Elizabeth arrives in a light orange floor length gown. Elizabeth dyed her hair for her newest Hunger Games movie which is filming now.
Some of our favorite television personalities and journalist have started to arrive at the 2013 White House Correspondents Dinner and the red carpet fashion has already impressed us. Known as "nerd prom" for journalists, the night has always been a time to celebrate journalism, while giving the President a chance to poke fun at a few unlucky guests.
White House favorite (and StyleList favorite) Kerry Washington arrived in a gorgeous black and white Wes Gordon dress with a sleeveless top while, Homeland star Morena Baccarin arrived in a draped dark blue dress. Patricia Arquette was showing off "the ladies" in a tight black strapless gown which left little to the imagination.
Check back in for more updates and more red carpet style from the evening and tune in later to see what First Lady Michelle Obama wears!