A Look Back: Michelle Obama's White House Correspondents Dinner Style
- First Lady Michelle Obama is seen in Prabal Gurung.
- The first lady looked stunning, with her hair short and straight.
- For the occasion, the First Lady picked a mauve-y, chocolatey brownish dress with an empire waist. She piled on the bracelets and necklaces and switched things up with a curly 'do.
- Michelle wears her short bob with loose curls.
- Michelle was seen wearing a gorgeous strapless paisley organza ball gown by Naemm Khan with simple gold hoop earrings.
- Michelle wore a gorgeous strapless paisley organza ballgown by Naemm Khan with simple gold hoop earrings.
The annual White House Correspondents Dinner is a chance for the President to poke fun at the group of people that talk about him most: Journalists. Not only is this a light-hearted event, but it often brings together some of the biggest names in Hollywood, television, print and online media along with a few odd balls in between.
While Barack Obama may be the star of the show, Michelle Obama never ceases to impress us with her serious style prowess. In the past, the FLOTUS has worn Prabal Gurung, Naeem Khan, & Halston. We can't wait to see what she wears tonight at the 2013 WH Correspondents Dinner.
Looking for more? Check out the First Lady's past White House Correspondents Dinner style.