Michelle Obama's Outfit from the White House Correspondents Dinner
- Michelle is stunning in a black Monique Lhuillier gown with sequins. We love the way she pulled back her hair in a loose bun.
- Michelle's bangs are the star in this photo. They are really starting to grow in since she debuted her new looks after her birthday.
- Kerry arrives in a gorgeous black and white skirt with a sleeveless top.
- Comedian Conan O'Brien and US first lady Michelle Obama share a joke while grabbing a quick bite. We love seeing Michelle's stunning black drop earrings.
- We're used to seeing Katy so done up but we can't get enough of this simple green dress!
- All smiles at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Morena arrives in a tapered dark blue J. Mendel strapless gown.
- An unlikely pair, Rebel and Gabby pose for a photo on the red carpet in dark blue and sequins.
- Kate is stunning in a white dress with oversized sleeves and sexy makeup.
- Patricia is rocking some serious cleavage in a bizarre black strapless dress.
- We love Connie in this stunning blue dress with a lace overlay.
- Emily is stunning in this long sleeve gown perfect for an evening like tonight.
- We love to see Amy is something sexy and the way the dress gives her hips is perfection.
- Kate arrives in a elaborate Valentino black and white dress.
- The Mad Men star is stunning a blue and black one-shoulder gown.
- Julia arrives is a body hugging purple lace gown with emerald earrings.
- Sharon may look surprised but her outfit is tres chic for the occasion. We love her fur shawl and satin gloves.
- Talk about some serious bling around her neck, Olivia arrives in a black Marchesa gown with her hair in a high bun.
- The always curvy and amazing Sofia Vergara arrives in a teal gown with a cream clutch.
- Sophia looks stunning in a cream Lela Rose gown with embroidered jewels. We love her blunt bangs and simple jewelry.
- Purple is an amazing color and Michelle looks stunning in this sleeveless gown.
- Stunning in blue, new mom Claire Danes looks gorgeous with side paneling and her hair loosely curled.
First Lady Michelle Obama never ceases to amaze us with her incredible style. This year at the 2013 Correspondents Dinner was no different. Michelle arrived next to her husband, President Barack Obama wearing a stunning black Monique Lhuillier gown with seqins with her hair (and bangs) styled back. The stunning black dress was accented with simple jewelry.
The FLOTUS is no rookie to these types of events. In the past, we've seen Michelle wear Naeem Khan, Prabal Gurung and Halston. The media swooned when she entered and Twitter starting buzzing over her beautiful look.
Click through the gallery above to see Michelle's stunning look and a few other notable celebrity guests from the evening.