Hillary Scott's Style Icons
There are so many women I look to for fashion inspiration whether it be other artists on stage, red carpet looks or celebrities and my girlfriends in casual clothes while they're hanging out.
- Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala
- The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards
- PULSE Fragrance Launch
- December 24, 2012 in New York City.
- "American Woman: Fashioning A National Identity" Met Gala - Arrivals
- W Magazine, With Cadillac And Dom Pérignon, Celebrates Its Best Performances Issue And The Golden Globe Awards
- "The Ever Changing Face Of Beauty" W Magazine Opening Reception
- 20th Hamptons International Film Festival - Variety Performers Brunch
- The 2012 MTV Movie Awards held at Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2012 in Universal City, California.
- 'The Croods' Premiere during the 63rd Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.
- 'Gangster Squad' World Premier, January 2013.
- 'Spiderman-2' shoot in Brooklyn
Beyoncé is someone I've always admired. She's got shape and I love that she's totally confident in the woman she is and rocks her curves. She's a real woman and totally embraces being a woman.
I also always like to keep an eye on what Sienna Miller and Emma Stone are wearing. I especially love their unique styles and gorgeous red carpet gowns.