Who Wore What this Weekend: Tribeca Film Festival
- We're head over heels in love with the details of Alice Eve's dress at the "Some Velvet Morning" premiere.
- Andrea Bowen shows us that nothing says spring like flowers at the premiere of "G.B.F." at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Keeping it simple in all black Bernadette Peters attends the "Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me" world premiere.
- Fashionable and comfortable; Camila Alves looks everyday chic as she poses for photos during a fashion show at Macy's.
- While yellow can certainly be a dangerous color, Carly Rae Jespen really works it on the red carpet of the 2013 Juno Awards.
- Charlize Theron is absolutely stunning in a cinched black playsuit at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards.
- Christa B. Allen looking lovely in lace with perfectly coordinated heels at the Los Angeles Ballet Rubies Gala.
- Ellen Pompeo is all smiles as she shows off some skin in a sheer top at the 2013 MOCA Gallery.
- While red and green may no longer be known as complementary colors, Erin Cummings shows us that they can still look quite incredible when paired appropriately.
- Evan Rachel Wood is the picture of pregnancy perfection in this flowing floral dress at the World Premiere of "A Case of You" at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival.
- Geena Davis shows that she's in a league of her own when it comes to style at the West Hollywood Women's Leadership Conference.
- All black with leather and studs...not what you'd normally expect a 78-year-old to be wearing but boy does Gloria Steinem look good.
- Jane Fonda shines in sequins on the red carpet for the "Conversations with Coco" event in Los Angeles.
- Jodie Foster is looking fabulous as the attends the Broadway opening of "Macbeth" in New York City.
- With outfits this good we can't help but think that it'd be a fairytale come true if were able to spend some time in Kate's Royal Closet.
- Kelly Rowland lit up the red carpet at 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards with a new take on the pantsuit. Our opinion? Yes, yes, and yes!
- Lucy Hale takes a break from the California sun and poses for a photo in the Fruttare Hangout while attending Coachella.
- Lydia Hearst shows us that mixing patterns is always an option as long as it's done subtly.
- All eyes were on Maria Menounos as she made her way down the red carpet at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in a beautifully ornate couture gown.
- Taking the geometric print to the extreme, Naomi Watts makes a bold entrance at the premier of "Sunlight Jr." at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Oliva Culpo gives us a friendly reminder as to why she is Miss Universe at an event put on by Chinese Laundry.
- We see a bit of Michael Jackson inspiration in the leather-clad look of Padma Lakshmi at the premiere of "Sunlight Jr." at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- The always regal Queen Elizabeth II is off to the races as the attends the Dubai Duty Free Raceday in a multi-color coat.
- Reese Witherspoon may have had a bit of a rough weekend but regardless of her run in with the law her style is still flawless.
- Forget the tie and suit jacket; Sarah Jones makes the best of mixing formal and casual at the "Mr. Jones" world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Showing off her love of the finer things in life, Sophia Loren poses for photos during an appearance at the opening of the Damiani flagship store in Hong Kong.
- Vivica A. Fox adds a bit of color to the varsity look as she stops by the SiriusXM Studios
- Yoko Ono, in her signature circular shades, poses at her event featuring a "Imagine No Fracking" installation.
This weekend, the stars were out and about enjoying some Spring weather, and most were sitting front row for some pretty great films at the Tribeca Film Festival. We know, we're jealous too!
The stars attending the film premieres didn't hold back, rocking long dresses, short dresses, and even a few jumpsuits here and there. Naomi Watts looked gorgeous in an intricately patterned dress resembling stained-glass windows, while pregnant star Evan Rachel Wood was glowing in a long floral gown.
It was Queen Elizabeth's birthday on Sunday, and both she and Kate Middleton were seen out and about (though not together) over the weekend. The Queen visited Newbury Racecourse on Friday, and the Duchess of Cambridge spent Sunday at Windsor Castle. Naturally, both were dressed in impeccable coats.
Click through the gallery to see who was out and about, and what they were wearing!