Red Carpet Style: GLAAD Media Awards 2013
- Leonardo Dicaprio and Charlize Theron arrive in black to the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards.
- Actress Sara Ramirez arrives in a black lace mini dress with long sleeves.
- Online personality Perez Hilton arrives wearing a pair of brown pants and a grey blazer with a matching bow tie.
- TV personality Brad Goreski makes a serious statement in an all yellow suit. He really knows how to stand out on the red carpet.
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence arrives in a black dress with a sheer overlay.
- Actress Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis arrives in a sexy black floor length gown. What really caught our attention was her serious ombre hair.
- Actress Elle Fanning looks gorgeous in a pale creme gown with an intricate tiara.
- Actress Kirsten Dunst arrives in a sheer (and see through) black mini dress. We're wondering what the actress was thinking!
- Actress Naya Rivera arrives in a beautiful pink gown with drop earrings and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail.
Actress Drew Barrymore hosted the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards with a slew of Hollywood A-listers by her side including: Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron, Leo DiCaprio & Betty White. The event honors media that provides "inclusive representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community and the issues that affect their lives."
J-Law looked gorgeous in a David Koma dress with a sheer overlay, while debuting a honey brown, short new hairstyle. Both Sara Ramirez and Kirsten Dunst turned heads in sheer black mini's while, 15-year-old Elle Fanning arrived in a nude gown with a beautiful embellished headband.
Check out our favorite looks from the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards.