Fish Out of Water walkthrough, cheats and tips
Fish Out of Water is an arcade game from Halfbrick wherein you will fling fish alongside the ocean as far as you can, and with as many skips as possible. Choosing the correct fish and learning how to fling the fish are vital to getting a good rating. With Gamezebo's quick start guide you'll have all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you'll need to get ahead of the game.
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the "Play Now" button at the top of this screen.
- Upon starting the game for the first time, you will be introduced to Oscar the crab who helps guide you in the early parts of the game.
- Tap on the screen to advance the instructions that Oscar gives you.
How to Play
- When you are taken to the part of the ocean next to the beach, you will have the entire pool of fish you can choose from.
- To fling a fish, tap on one of them and hold it. Now, fling it to the right of the screen as hard as you can. This will cause the fish to fly and bounce off of the water.
- Each fish has different traits and will react differently to the water when it hits it. Finlay is a dolphin that will dive into the water and then back out of it, making it have less skips than most. In contrast, Micro is a giant whale that will bounce off of the water allowing him to get many skips and fly further. You should experiment with all of the fish so you get a good idea how each will react to the water.
- As the fish flies, it will continue to skip on the water. You can then boost by holding on the screen to deplete the boost meter. To add more power to your boost meter, you can collect yellow orbs to add more power to it.
- As the momentum runs out, the fish you are using will eventually fall into the water and you'll need to fling another one again.
- You can then fling another fish. Note that the boost meter carries over from fish to fish. This will continue until the round is completely over.
- Once the second fish has fallen into the ocean, you can then fling a third fish. When the third fish falls in, the Score Crabs will give you a score based on how far the fish flew and how many skips there were in total.
- Weather changes every hour, and will affect how the fish react to flinging them. You'll need to adjust the type of fish or how you fling them on the water.