Miranda Kerr's Addiction to Prints
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has a surprising addiction, and it involves...prints!
- We rarely see Miranda on the red carpet in a solid color. Here, at a recent event in Sydney, she spruces up a basic black with sporty stripes.
- Miranda arrives in New York wearing a plaid coat.
- On vacation in Cancun, Mexico, Miranda rocks a leopard-print cover-up.
- We're thinking Miranda might have a slight addiction to leopard prints. But that's totally fine, because leopard is a neutral..right?!
- A great snakeskin print works too, like on this chic Equipment tee.
- A printed cardigan makes a much cuter statement than a solid.
- Even going to the gas station in a basic striped tee looks glamorous when you're Miranda Kerr.
- A printed tee under a textured coat is the perfect mix of edge and sophistication.
- A bold coat makes enough of a statement that it's basically an outfit in itself.
- Floral denim is perfect for spring and summer, and Miranda must agree.
- A flowing, boho-chic dress makes running errands just a little more bearable.
- Graphic t-shirts look extra cool with an ethnic print.
- The subtle print on Miranda's red shirt makes her white pants really pop.
- Miranda spices up a plain, longsleeve black tee with a printed skirt.
- Wondering what to pair with a basic black blazer and jeans? Why, leopard print of course!
- Miranda eschews the typical red carpet trends, looking fantastic in a tribal print dress at a pre-Oscars party.
Miranda has a penchant for anything striped, leopard-print, floral - you name it! If it's a big, beautiful pattern, you can bet she's most likely game. The street style icon, who recently turned 30 (but doesn't look a day over 25), is constantly spotted rocking bold prints, from the red carpet to out running errands with her adorable 2-year-old son, Flynn, or even more adorable husband, Orlando Bloom.
29 was a busy year for Miranda, who recently announced she is officially no longer a Victoria's Secret Angel. Instead, she'll focus on projects like her personal beauty line, Kora Organics, campaigns with Quantas and Mango, and releasing her second book, "Empower Yourself".
While we can't wait to see what 30 has in store for Miranda's always chic sense of style, in the meantime, we can still look back on some of her best looks. Click through the gallery to see some of our favorite prints that Miranda has donned over the past year.