4 Cities, 4 Looks, 4 Climates: Philadelphia
- Pastel jeans are perfect for Spring.
- Tying the look together, we're loving the bright scarf!
- Ok, we think every girl should carry this particular accessory around!
- Showing a little skin on your shoulders is a perfect way to achieve that classy-sexy we're all looking for.
- A leather jacket is definitely a Spring essential.
- By adding pops of color, you can tone down the harder look of leather!
- At the same time, add a bit of a rocker vibe to a flirty frock with a leather jacket.
- It's all about accessorizing: long necklaces are key.
- Army green is very in this season.
- Pairing it with a pretty side bag makes the look girly and cute.
- Polka dots and red: two of our favorite things!
- We love the day we can pull on our boots and leave the tights behind.
- This wraparound sleeveless jacket is an interesting addition to this outfit.
- Classic aviators with a mirrored effect complete just about any look.
- We're iffy on the mixture of these two very bold patterns, but love a girl who takes fashion risks.
- This amazing plum bag ties the scarf and pants together perfectly.
- Sometimes all you need is a perfectly pink pout.
- Sheer and leather combined? This outfit is a hit.
- Pairing black and brown together is totally fine, as long as you do what was done here -- choosing a lighter brown that drastically contrasts the black.
- On a chilly Spring day, adding a cute puffy vest is always a good option.
- We're firm believers that every girl needs a pair of red skinnies in her arsenal. Side note: one of our editors has this exact pair of flats! Stylish minds think alike.
- Primary colors for the win.
- You don't have to ditch your black just because Spring has sprung. Just wear with a cute white tee, like this resident of the City of Brotherly Love did!
- It's all in the details.
- Necklaces can make or break your outfit. This one: make!
- Ladies, the overalls are back.
- We love the way this pair looks like suspenders from the back.
- Ditch your coat, because in the Spring, it's all about layers.
- Fringe everywhere!
- A classic set of bangles adds some glam to this downtown look.
- Navy and white are one of our favorite combos, as soon as the days get warmer.
- Wedges truly are a girl's best friend. So comfy!
- A blazer is always a great alternative to a coat.
- Deep cranberry skinnies can be the perfect transition from Winter to Spring.
- One of our editors shares this sweater as well, and it's insanely comfortable (and cute!).
- A great ankle boot is all you need to look chic.
- When you have a bold pattern on the bottom, pair it with a classic solid top, like this tee and jacket.
- Patterned pants are so in this season, so embrace them!
- This leather bag looks a little beat up, but that's why we love it.
- Someone has layering down to a T.
- Leggings and boots will always be a classic combo.
- Adding a pop of color adds interest to any outfit.
The City of Brotherly Love is embracing the approach of Spring, and we're totally digging these ladies' street style.
As you well know, we all have some wardrobe staples -- the items we literally can't live without -- and we think we've spotted a few from the ladies in Philadelphia. First of all, these girls love the color red. We can't agree more! Whether it's a dress or a fantastic pair of skinnies, we think all women should have a red staple in their closet. After all, it's the color of passion.
Aside from red, these ladies know how to layer like mad. And we think that's a perfect way to combat the chilly days of Spring: throw on an extra sweater, not that big clunky jacket!
Click through the gallery above to see the street style of the fashion-forward ladies of Philly.