Tribeca Film Festival Survival Guide
- There are thousands of nail salons in New York City, but if you are looking for the most relaxing manicure EVER you must go to Tenoverten. This salon is unlike any in the city!
- While it may be a too early for this brightly colored tunic, Roberta Roller Rabbit is a one of a kind store in Tribeca. Make sure to stop in and check out these amazing prints and colors.
- The Soul Cycle studio in Tribeca is absolutely gorgeous and going to this 45-minute spin class will give you the boost you need during the whole festival.
- It's still a little breezy in New York City and this Veda x Madewell Denim Jacket is perfect for New York's seasonal transition.
- After a long day of parties and films, there is nothing better than spending some relaxing time at the spa. The Shibui Spa located in The Greenwich Hotel is gorgeous and their spa services are incredibly unique.
- This spring ensemble is perfect for a warmer day in New York City. With a little luck (and weather) you'll be spring-chic in the outfit.
- Looking for something totally unique in New York City? Try Aire Ancient Baths for a one-of-a-kind Tribeca experience.
If you are coming to New York City this weekend for the Tribeca Film Festival, you may be asking yourself: How can I squeeze everything NYC has to offer in one weekend? Once you've packed your best pair of designer flats, a pair of chic leather pants and the perfect Zara top, you'll be ready for everything Tribeca has to offer.
Our friends at American Express sent us their "American Express Tribeca Now Guide," filled with goodies, perks, and so much more. They've highlighted the best that Tribeca has to offer and we must admit, they've got every base covered. From getting your nails done at Tenoverten to experiencing the beautiful prints from Roberta Roller Rabbit, AMEX has got you covered.
Check out our Tribeca Film Festival Survival Guide and a few items American Express knows you'll love.