Kourtney Kardashian's Hair Transformation
When we were first introduced to the wild Kardashian clan, Kourtney Kardashian, the oldest of the three famous sisters had a style all her own. Her ability to pair classic staples with alternative pieces has made her one of our favorite celebrities to watch. What makes her even more amazing is her impressive brunette locks which always look perfectly coiffed.
- The Kardashian/Jenner clan poses for one enormous family picture.
- Kourtney and her siblings pose with step father, Bruce Jenner. Kourtney was often seen with her hair slicked back in a tight ponytail.
- Kourtney Kardashian is photographed with her father, Robert Kardashian, again with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.
- Sleek and straight, Kourtney looks gorgeous with this easy hairstyle.
- Sisters Kourtney and Kim arrive in all white with their long flowy locks.
- With her hair long and straight, Kourtney looks sophisticated in this black, silk blazer.
- Kourtney moves to a more natural hairstyle.
- Kourtney is showing off a serious little hair bump but can pull it off better than anyone.
- Kourtney looks sexy in Vegas with her hair styled in long waves.
- Kourt looks cute with her hair pulled into a low knot at the nape of her neck.
- Hello volume! Bumped up and pulled back, Kourtney's hair is a statement all on its own.
- Kourtney cut her hair shorter, and looks gorgeous with a layered sleek wave.
- Back to the classic Kardashian length, Kourtney gives this look some attitude.
- A high top-knot is always perfect for a no-fuss, completely put-together night out.
- Long flowing waves help to emphasize the open back of this dress.
- Straight and sleek is the perfect look to go with this bold patterned top.
- Kourt pairs classic waves with a flowing dress for the Emmy Awards.
- Kim, is that you? The resemblance between these sisters is uncanny, and we could see Kim wearing this exact dress, with that exact loooong ponytail!
- We're always a fan of a messy bun, and we love how Kourtney was able to make this one chic.
- An updo with wisps pulled out on the sides is perfect for a casual evening at the Beverly Hills wine & food festival.
- Kourt goes for the classic half-up, half-down look, but adds some oomph with volume.
- Kourtney has a lot going on here, including double volume on the sides of her part!
- Kourt pulled her hair up into a tight bun for the opening of Dash New York.
- Casual, beachy waves are all Kourtney needed to accessorize this black and gold ensemble.
- This is a big and bold, multilayered bun for an event for AG Adriano Goldschmied, and we can't imagine how long it took!
- This pretty updo framed Kourtney's face perfectly at the launch party for Kardashian Kollection.
- Spotted: Hair piled high and a funky headband for Alice + Olivia.
- There was definitely a trend for Kourt in 2012, towards pulling her hair up more often than keeping it down.
- Kourtney keeps her hair up and simple, anything bigger would be too much with that big ruffle on her dress.
- Pulling her hair up, Kourt shows off her bold earrings at the RYU Restaurant grand opening.
- Kourtney wore this sleek low ponytail to the Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party.
Kourtney was born in Los Angeles, California to the late Robert Kardashian and his wife, Kris Kardashian (now Kris Jenner). "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" wasn't Kourtney's first gig on television. She appeared on the reality series, "Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, where she earned money for charity. When the hit show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" aired in 2007, America was introduced to three wild, unabashed sisters with some serious style.
Kourtney's hair has transformed from natural waves, to teased hair, to now sophisticated bangs and she makes it look good every step of the way.
Click through the gallery above to see Kourtney's hair transformation.