Red Carpet Style at the Vanity Fair Tribeca Film Festival Party
- Held at the New York State Supreme Courthouse, Vanity Fair hosted the opening night party.
- Designer Zac Posen (always dressed his best) and Tao Okamoto attend the Vanity Fair Party. Tao is stunning in a beautiful yellow Zac Posen dress.
- Actress Whoopi Goldberg attends the Vanity Fair Party in an over-sized black frock with a thin, long necklace.
- Designer Rachel Roy and actress Drena De Niro attend the Vanity Fair Party in fitted pantsuits (that similar to each other) and envelope clutches.
- Actress Mira Sorvino attends the Vanity Fair Party in a short, satin mini with an embellished collar.
- Designer Tory Burch attends the Vanity Fair Party in a beautiful floral ensemble. The designer always looks her best on the red carpet and the VF Party was no exception.
- NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 16: Actress Sienna Miller attends the Vanity Fair Party in a black, lace applique dress with detailed shoes.
- Fashion designer Carolina Herrera attends the Vanity Fair Party in a gorgeous deep blue dress with a black shawl and clutch.
- Designer Donna Karan looks chic as always in all black with her staple over-sized necklace and jewelry.
- A pregnant Evan Rachel Wood attends the Vanity Fair Party in an all black ensemble.
- Gayle King attends the Vanity Fair Party in a bright magenta dress that flatters her curvaceous body.
- Actress Gretchen Mol attends the Vanity Fair Party in a short black mini.
- Actress Christine Baranski attends the Vanity Fair Party in a coral sheath dress and beaded collar with a large envelope purse.
- Model Karolina Kurkova is stunning in an all black fitted tuxedo.
- Designer Vera Wang attends the Vanity Fair Party in an edgy pair of leather pants and chocolate top.
The 2013 Tribeca Film Festival kicked off with some of the biggest names in fashion and film attending the Vanity Fair Opening Night party in New York City.
The setting? The iconic New York Supreme Court building in lower Manhattan showered in bright pink lights along its pillars. The attendees? Designers Vera Wang, Tory Burch, Zach Posen and many more mingling with celebs Sienna Miller, Gale King, and Robert DeNiro.
The fashion was front stage with plenty of black minis and a few chic colorful dresses and pantsuits in between. Zach Posen walked the red carpet with actress and model Tao Okamoto wearing a beautiful yellow floor-length dress with detailing.
Click through the gallery above to see highlights from the evening.