Look of the Week: Emmy Rossum in Topshop
Isla Fisher wore Dolce & Gabbana to the UK Premiere of ‘Rise of The Guardians’ at Empire Leicester Square in London, England.
- Emmy Rossum looked perfectly springy for the Saving Tails event honoring songwriter Diane Warren. The actress wore a top and skirt from Topshop, paired with Jimmy Choo sandals and a Stuart Weitzman bag.
- Gwyneth Paltrow poses with her new book, "It's All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great", at the Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles. She's also rocking an Isabel Marant dress, belted at the waist, along with some killer heels from Michael Kors.
- Diane Kruger couldn't have picked a cuter spotted and striped Preen dress. She matched her look with a pair of tan and neon yellow heels.
- Karolina Kurkova made a morning appearance on 'The Today Show' wearing a Roberto Cavalli blazer paired with sleek leather pants.
Kate Middleton visits the Baker Street Underground Station, in an incredible teal Malene Birger coat.
Jessica Chastain attends the 'CR Fashion Book Issue 2' - Carine Roitfeld Cocktail Party during Paris Fashion Week, wearing a black maxi gown buckled at the waist.
Miranda Kerr is spotted in New York City wearing a chic all-black look, topped off with a black leather satchel and a bright red lip.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attends the Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2013 womenswear collection show in London as part of London Fashion Week.
- Olivia Palermo at the Montblanc VIP Dinner in Geneva, Switzerland
- Olivia Wilde wore Dolce & Gabbana to the Museum of Natural History Gala in New York City.
A girl after our own heart -- and wearing one of our favorite brands: Topshop. Emmy Rossum attended the "Saving Tails" event honoring songwriter Diane Warren on April 13, and she was dressed head to toe in affordable duds. Well, maybe not so much on the toes, as she's wearing Jimmy Choo leather sandals!
But regardless, she looked stunning. The actress paired the yellow floral skirt and white top with a metallic Stuart Weitzman bag. There's nothing better than pretty florals in the springtime!
Click through the gallery to see Emmy's outfit and past fashion looks of the week.