Who Wore What This Weekend: Spring Looks
Alessandra Ambrosio showing off her pool-side fashion at the Lacoste Live Dessert Pool Party.
- Amber Valetta looking lovely in a beige lace dress at the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles annual Accessories for Success spring luncheon & fashion show.
- Annasophia Robb leaves the city and heads for the hills of California as the attends Lacoste Live Dessert Pool Party in a multi-color dress.
- It may not be spring break but it still looks fun to us! Ashley Benson attends the Guess Hotel Pool Party in the perfect summer chic look.
- Charlize Theron with a perfect wavy-pixie cut sitting courtside at the Lakers.
- Chelsea Kane looking pretty in pale blue as she attends Jane Seymour's 3rd Annual Open Hearts Foundation celebration.
- Chloe Sevigny keeping cool in denim at the Guess Hotel Pool Party.
- The always animated Cyndi Lauper shows off her love of leather on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
- Diana Ross setting the fashion bar high with her flawless style as she attends "Motown: The Muscial" along with Eskedar Gobeze and Berry Gordy Jr.
- Dita Von Teese looking gorgeous in gray as she attends the International Beauty Show.
- Loving the detailed look of Emmy Rossum at the Saving Tails Gala but we think she may have forgotten her shoes.
- Eve displays a picture perfect pairing of color at the Nylonc x Boss Orange Escape House event.
- All we can say is wow! Gwyneth Paltrow looks absolutely incredible in this floral-print piece.
- Jamie Lynn Sigler is dazzling in a black gown and accessorized with an adorable baby bump.
- Jane Seymour is all smiles in a flowing blue gown as she attends the 3rd annual Open Hearts Foundation celebration.
- Jessica Lowndes attends the Guess Hotel pool party in a sheer tie-dye print gown.
- Joanna Krupa attends the Blacks' Annual Gala in a sultry black and metallic gown.
- An almost unrecognizable Katy Perry hangs poolside Harper's Bazaar event at Coachella.
- Kim Kardashian is not slowing down because of her pregnancy; the star arrives in style at the Kardashian Khaos store in Las Vegas.
- Kylie Minogue poses in a black number at the 2013 NewNowNext Awards.
- Actress Marisol Nichols attends the 29th Annual L. Ron Hubbard Achievement Awards in a leather and lace mini.
- Pixie Geldolf shows that sometimes less is truly more as she attends the Nylon x Boss Orange Escape House in a little red dress.
- We wonder if Riley Keough and Ashley Benson spoke before wearing near identical outfits to the same event?
- Rita Ora sports a pastel look as she attends the Lacoste Live Dessert Pool Party.
- Selena Gomez is all leather and pattern at the 2013 NewNowNext Awards.
- The always fantastic Solange Knowles looking stunning at the the Diesel + Edun Studio Africa Event.
Whitney Port giving an old-school chalk board a modern edge as she attends the Fruttare Hangout at Coachella.
The ultimate spring and summer style inspiration finally appeared this weekend with the unofficial start of music festival season - Coachella. Celebrities, models, and VIPs roamed the desert in in Indio, California for the first of two weekends filled with pool parties, outdoor concerts, and lots and lots of boho chic cut-offs, sundresses, and more.
Despite stylish star sightings like Whitney Port, Katy Perry, and Annasophia Robb sporting their festival best, Coachella wasn't the only event to bring out the sartorial-inclined celebs this weekend. We spotted Gwyneth Paltrow in a stunning print-on-print ensemble at the premiere of Iron Man 3, and both Emmy Rossum and Solange Knowles stepped out to attend a few parties in style. Click through the gallery to see who else looked fabulous this weekend.