Hits and Misses of the MTV Movie Awards
Some of MTV's freshest faces along with some serious A-lister's arrived at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards ready for a party. Host Rebel Wilson made sure to keep the crowd laughing with hilarious movie spoofs and a few shocking musical numbers.
- If this is revenge-fashion, Justin Bieber is pretty jealous right now. We love that Selena took a risk.
- The word "ridiculous" comes to mind about this ensemble but we can't say we're surprised to see this rapper in such an outfit.
- Sheer and floral! Zoe Saldana is super sexy (and look at that slit). We love the skirt of this floral Givenchy gown.
- Ke$ha looks, well, interesting in this ensemble. We're still not getting the whole see-through pants, thing...
- A pregnant Kim looks stunning in this black keyhole dress.
- Oh Kylie, what is going on with this dress? We can't say we're loving it.
- We love Melissa! The actress goes for casual glamour in this all black outfit.
- The lead singer of Paramore always has some awesome colors going on in her hair, but we're not in love with the overalls and chunky shoes.
- With that plunging neckline it's hard not to notice this Teen Wolf star. Her outift is stunningly simple for a red carpet like tonight.
- Well we don't love the dress, but at least Ashley doesn't look "Awkward" in this outfit.
- Eddie is smoldering and sexy in this leather jacket.
- Brittany rocks an edgy haircut and dark-lined eyes with this navy dress. We like this side of her!
- Seth Rogan and his wife are so cute, but what is his wife thinking in this orange ensemble?
- If you see Emma's style transformation, you'll know she loves intricately patterned dresses! And this one's no different -- she looked gorgeous.
- We love Kerry in yellow. The actress is seen in Michael Kors and doesn't skip a fashion beat.
- Never afraid to take a risk, young starlett Chloe Moretz is sporting serious denim on denim. This is not our favorite look on the fashion forward teen.
- Looking cute in a purple jean jacket, purple sneakers and of course, her obligatory animal purse (a cat this time!), the 9-year-old Oscar nominee looks adorable.
- All smiles in white, Anna looks beautiful in this tight fitting mini.
- There's such a thing as too many prints and Jennette has crossed the line. Also, a bit of anti-frizz would go a long way for this young actress.
- The youngest Kardashian has really blossomed into a beautiful teenager. We love Kylie's simple look.
Amanda may have only shown us her dress on stage (we didn't see her on the red carpet), but it was enough for us to fall in love!
- We're sure that cigarette on her head is some sort of statement, but... well, it's just odd. Hopefully she'll give an interview to explain her choice.
- The queen of the Jersey Shore is radiant in gold from head to toe, but Snooki must be channeling her shore days with her overly-teased and overly-extended hair.
We saw plenty of leg from Zoe Saldana in a floral Givenchy skirt and a covered up pregnant Kim Kardashian looking gorgeous in all black. One of our favorite newcomers Chloe Moretz took a serious fashion risk in an all denim ensemble (including a patch of Louis Vuitton) that caught our attention. We're still not sure if this is a hit or a miss but the 16-year-old is definitely fashion-forward for her age.
While there were plenty of hits, there were more misses! Jennette McCurdy arrived in so many prints we didn't know where to look and Ke$ha left us once again scratching our heads.
Check out all the hits and misses from the MTV Movie Awards (and a few in between).