This Week's Contributor Street Style: Flirty Spring Frocks
We don't know about you, but we've had enough of thick winter layers, and are ready for our favorite spring style option: the sundress!
- Anh of 9 to 5 Chic covered up her baby bump in a casual printed t-shirt dress from Zara. Paired with strappy heels and a crossbody bag, this look is perfect for a day of shopping or sight-seeing.
- We love the intricate floral pattern on this vintage dress, worn by Karla's Closet. We could have sworn it was Isabel Marant!
- It may still be chilly in some parts of the country - Keiko Lynn shows us how to pair a springy floral dress with your cold weather accessories!
- Christine of My Style Pill toughens up a flirty floral print with a heavy gold chain-link necklace.
- Lindsey of Saucy Glossie knows a bold floral dress makes a statement, so she kept her accessories minimal.
- Still a little too breezy to wear just a dress? Pair with a leather jacket in a fresh spring white, like Something Navy!
Our contributors must feel our pain too, because they've been breaking our their flirty spring frocks just in time for the onslaught of warm weather to hit.
No matter if it's still a little chilly or you're sweating up a storm in the city where you live, our contributors will show you how to style the perfect spring dress. Click through the gallery to see how it's done!