Mandy Moore's Style Transformation
We think Mandy should be wearing this outfit to an Easter brunch, rather than the 10th Annual Billboard Music Awards in December!
- Mandy goes casual with these metallic pants for the 13th Annual Kids Choice Awards.
- The Billboard Music Awards call for a simple red dress and matching peep-toe pumps.
- We're not too sure about this outfit Moore chose for the 27th Annual People's Choice Awards...
- Mandy attended the MTV Movie Awards in this short pastel dress.
- We're loving the darker tresses on Ms. Moore, pictured here at the Billboard Music Awards.
- At the "A Walk To Remember" Premiere, we're not sure why Mandy chose this drop-waisted dress with chunky belt, but we love how her hair is styled!
- Mandy is seen at the 2002 MTV Movie Awards with much shorter hair!
- Mandy was glowing and tanned for the Elton John AIDS Foundation's 11th Annual Oscar party co-hosted by In Style and AOL.
- We might not go for the shoes, but we're loving this striped dress on Mandy at the Billboard Music Awards.
- Moore looked stunning in this plum gown at the Costume Institute Gala.
- Mandy shows off the low back of her dress at the premiere of "Saved."
- Arriving at the MTV Movie Awards, Mandy's tan skin matches the hue of her gold gown!
- Mandy attends the American Music Awards in a bold, bright gown.
- Mandy attends the CFDA Fashion Awards in a dress resembling a black and white paisley design.
- Back to blonde for Mandy, wearing an interesting black dress to a TV Guide Party following the Emmy Awards.
- Mandy goes brunette yet again, wearing this cream dress to the Miss Davenporte Trunk Show hosted by Lucky Magazine.
- Mandy wore a classic black gown to the 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Mandy tones down the sexiness of a keyhole neckline by sporting long sleeves at the Conde Nast Traveler Hot List Party.
- Sporting one of our favorite looks (with pockets!), Mandy looked gorgeous at the 2006 Costume Institute Gala at the Met.
- Mandy chose a bright cobalt dress for the Cartier holiday celebration in Short Hills, NJ.
- Moore chose a neutral patterned gown with gold accessories for the 2007 GRAMMY Awards.
- Mandy Moore performed at an Oxygen Network taping in this emerald long-sleeved dress.
- Mandy attended the Herve Leger show at Fall 2008 New York Fashion Week, wearing a fitted bandage dress.
- Mandy looked stunning in a strapless gown with an embellished bodice at the 2008 CFDA Fashion Awards.
- We love throwing a blazer over an outfit, so we're big fans of what Mandy wore to this H&M shopping event.
- Those. Shoes. Mandy's hair might be shorter (and a different color!) but we can't tear our eyes away from her gorgeous pumps!
- Mandy wore a vintage-inspired dress and another pair of to-die-for shoes to the Madison & Diavolina Launch Party.
- Moore keeps the look classy and balanced by showing off her tanned legs in a short skirt, but keeping long sleeves on top of this fun dress at the 2010 AMA's.
- We love everything about this one-shouldered tulle gown - from the fit to the color, it's beautiful.
- In one of the most talked about gowns to date, Mandy graced the red carpet of the 83rd Annual Academy Awards in this romantic Monique Lhuillier gown that looks to be made solely for her.
- Mandy attended the The L'Oreal National Movie Awards in London, wearing a long flowing gown.
- We're loving the dress Moore chose for the Lela Rose Spring 2012 fashion show, and the accompanying necklace is perfection!
- Every stylish girl loves a pop of color, and Mandy is no different. Keeping her shoes and makeup neutral, she pulls off the look with grace.
- Moore's shoulders were attention-grabbing at the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards in this embellished gown.
- Moore attends an event she co-hosted with Dove, called "Women Who Should Be Famous" in this lovely white and cream outfit.
- Mandy made this bright dress rocker-chic by pairing it with a leather jacket and flat boots.
- Mandy was a showstopper at the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in L.A., wearing a vibrant lace Lela Rose dress.
Moore is the epitome of glamour in this bold gown, and we're just dying to know how we can get those gorgeous voluminous waves for ourselves!
While some of her outfits in the early 2000's might not be "sugar to [our] heart," the singer and actress has definitely evolved over the years, and we've come to love her style! She's big on attending events during fashion week, the Costume Institute Gala at the Met and the CFDA Fashion Awards.
Moore wasn't satisfied with just a singing career, and has graced both the silver screen and the big screen, with roles in The Princess Diaries in 2001, A Walk to Remember in 2002, Saved! in 2004 and Entourage in 2005.
She stepped into the fashion world in 2005 by releasing her own line, named Mblem., contemporary knits and cashmere sweaters geared towards tall women like herself. She unfortunately had to shut down this line in 2009, but also had happy news that year when she married musician Ryan Adams. She has continued performing on the stage and screen, recently voicing Repunzel in Tangled in 2010.
At the moment, Moore is at work on a new series for CBS, and we can't wait to see her on our TV screen again!
Click through the gallery to see how her style has evolved over the years!