Who Wore What this Weekend: Stripes, Brights and Classic Black
This weekend, the stars were out and about and dressed to the nines.
- Ali Landry taking pregnancy style to a whole new level as she attends the "Skip And Donate" Gala event in West Hollywood.
- Angelina Jolie, dressed head to toe in black, departs from her Midtown Manhattan hotel with the cutest of accessories clinging to her arm...her son Shiloh.
- Audrey Tautou, best known for her work in the hit film Amélie, presents 'Therese Desqueyroux' at the Curzon Soho in London.
- The always-colorful Betsey Johnson attends the first-ever Lucky Magazine FABB West event at the SLS Hotel; we can never get enough of her!
- We're simply loving this perfect summer look worn by Carly Rae Jespen as she makes an appearance at Q102 for a studio session.
Deborah Francois tops off her outfit with a hint of pink as she attends a screen or "Populaire" in London.
- Victoria's Secret Angel, Doutzen Kroes, shows off her stunning physique at an event for the United Nations World Food Programme.
- DVF teaches us that being injured can be seen as an opportunity to add a new accessory into your wardrobe.
- Olympic star, Gabby Douglas, shines bright in blue on the red carpet at the 2013 DVF Awards.
- Gwyneth Paltrow looking absolutely fabulous at a book signing in Beverly Hills, California.
- Halle Berry, in all Chanel, proudly shows off her little baby bump at an event for the United Nations World Food Programme.
- The color scheme of Kate Middleton's look is hands down our favorite of the weekend.
- Kerry Washington looking sporty chic in a raglan t-shirt at a Los Angeles Dodgers game.
- Liza Minnelli accessorizes with a few chunky bracelets as she attends the "Today" show.
- Madalina Ghenea in two of our favorites, fur and leather, as she attends a gala dinner for the film "Olympus Has Fallen" in Rome.
- Princess Martha Louise takes a risk with a bold pairing of pattern and print; while some may be undecided we think this is a hit.
- Olga Kurylenko lights up the red carpet at the premiere of "Oblivion" in Talpei.
- When it comes to the look of Olivia Wilde at the 2013 DVF awards the only word that comes to mind is perfection; the texture of the DVF suit is just incredible!
- That coat and those boots...no wonder Rihanna is one of today's rising fashion icons.
- The only thing that we're loving more than the adorable textured-mini of Sarah Hyland at the "Skip And Donate" Gala is her perfect braid.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is electrifying in yellow as she attends the Cindy Chao fashion event in Beijing, China..
- Solange Knowles is hands down our favorite of the weekend in her cloud-print pants at the United Nations World Food Programme event.
- Tamar Ecclestone looking gorgeous in a little black dress and bronze heels as she makes her way to dinner in London.
- Adding a bit of an edge to this lovely lace look, Terri Seymour tops off her look at the 2013 Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala and Auction with studded heels.
- Zara Martin makes us wish that every day was leather weather as she's spotted trotting around London.
The days were filled with dinner benefits and galas for a good cause, as well as a few award shows. Diane Von Furstenberg wore a sequined purple dress to her own 2013 DVF Awards (with a stylish sling to match!) and Gwyneth Paltrow looked chic in a white blazer over black shorts at her book signing.
One of our faves, Olivia Wilde, looked stunning -- as per usual -- in a black textured ensemble. Never one to be shy, designer Betsy Johnson went with a go-to look, hot pink and hot pants, as she attended an event hosted by Lucky Magazine.
Click through the gallery to see more of who wore what this weekend!