The Sultan's Labyrinth Walkthrough, Cheats and Strategy Guide
- The majority of the game is timed. There's no way to turn off the timer so if you lose a level you will have to start it all over again.
- In the levels in which you have to use objects that interact with each other you can learn what to do by hovering your mouse around certain items. Eventually you'll land on an object that will give you hints on what you need to do.
- If you pick up an item that you don't want to use at the moment, you can release it by right clicking. The unwanted item will just go back to wherever you picked it up from.
- Sultan's Labyrinth has 78 levels in total. For most levels you will be given a total of 3 hints. Once you use up your hints, there's no way to earn more. In most cases three hints will be more than enough. In other sections it may not be enough, especially when you have to find 20 of the same type of items.
- In order to obtain a hint all you have to do is click on any of the 3 Aladdin's lamps that are located on the top right side of the screen. A circle will form around the item the game wants to show you. It is not a very accurate hint system since at times it can be hard to tell where the item you're looking for really is.
- Hints cannot be used in all puzzles, you can't use them on the tangram puzzles or the puzzles in which you need to interact with the other items.
- Even though you don't have too many hints the game is pretty generous when it comes to random clicking. If you get frustrated you may want to consider clicking on the screen until you find what you're looking for. Don't do it too fast or you'll get penalized faster.
- Even though random clicking range is pretty flexible, if you do it too much, you will be penalized 30 seconds off your clock.
- For those not familiar with tangrams, they are inlay puzzles. You will be given an image in the middle and broken pieces will be scattered around the scene. Just like a jigsaw puzzle you have to find the right place for the broken pieces.
- This puzzle is timed and you do not get any hints for this puzzle. You will usually have an average of 10 minutes to complete a tangram, which should be enough time for the majority of people.
- I would suggest placing the larger pieces first and then work your way around to the small ones last.
- If you keep a piece hanging on your mouse, move it around the middle. It's a lot easier to find a fitting piece when you can see up close where the piece may fit.
MATCH IDENTICAL PAIRS
- In this puzzle you will have to match 8 sets of identical items. Click on the first piece and it will highlight itself. When you click on the matching piece, both pieces will disappear.
- The items may be turned in different directions to make it harder for you to spot. An easy way to find objects that need matching is by clicking on random objects. Only those that have a match will light up.
- If you use a hint it will only show you the location of one of the items.
- Find hidden objects by looking for their silhouettes. Look at the silhouettes of the items on the right side and find that item hidden in the scene.
- You can click several items consecutively. You don't have to wait until an item has been put away in order for you to click on the next item.
- The items are usually facing the same way as they are in their silhouettes, which makes it easier to find.
- Even though you'll get penalized for random clicking it takes a while for the game to penalize you. At times it may be worth it to click randomly to get what you need.
FIND THE DIFFERENCES
- This is a typical Find the differences, type of puzzle. You basically have to look for differences in two pictures that are side by side.
- For some reason sometimes I would get a cursor on both sides of the screen and at other times I would only get one cursor for both sides.
- If you have the single cursor you may have to click on the extra item that is different in order for the game to register the difference.
- This is a regular memory game in which you have about 10 minutes to match all the cards on the screen.
- The amount of cards on the screen stay the same so the 10 minutes given is more than generous and the cards are not that hard to match.
SPOILER ALERT!!!! The following section has the solutions for all the interactive puzzles in the game. It also has screenshots for the items in which you need to 20 of the same type of items.
- Pick up the watering can on the left side of the screen and place it on the small plant that is on the lower right side.
- As soon as you're done with the water you'll see a purple fruit sprout from the plant.
- Grab the purple fruit and give it to the monkey on the top left side of the scene.
- The monkey will show you some symbols - that is the key to unlock the chest.
- Click on the chest and you'll see similar symbols to what the monkey is showing you.
- Click on the up and down arrows until you match the symbols given to you by the monkey.
- The symbols have to be placed in the same order as shown or it will not work.
- Once you've unlocked the chest, a set of eyes will appear inside, click on the eyes and place them on the door.
- The door will open at this point. Grab the torch that is on the top right side and place it on the door's opening.
Find 20 coins
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the coins.
- Pick up the bucket of water that is on the lower right side and place it on the lit torch. The fire will then be extinguished.
- Place the unlit torch on the door that has all the metal spikes on top.
- The torch will help you keep the door open so you can grab the bottle of acid.
- Grab the bottle of acid and place it on the hatch that is on the floor.
- Match objects to create 8 identical pairs.
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all 8 pairs.
Find 20 keys
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the keys.
Find 20 bottles
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the bottles.
- Click on the idol that is on the right side of the door and it will give you the secret to opening the door.
- Your goal is to find four rings and four candles and place them inside the magic fire plate.
- You can look at the screenshot to see where the candles are located or you can read below. The candles are highlighted in red and the rings are in yellow.
1 - Lower right side
2 - Lower left side
3 - Left side of the door, on the table.
4 - Lower right side, by the foot of the small table.
1 - Lower right side, on top of small box.
2 - Lower right side, on the floor.
3 - Lower left side of the floor.
4 - Lower left corner of the floor.
- As you pick up each candle and each ring, drop them into the fire plate that is on the lower left side.
- Once all rings and candles have been placed into the fire plate, you will see some flames.
- A knife will appear once the flame is lit on the pillar that is on the left side, close to the guitar.
- Grab the knife and place it on the idol that is on the right side of the door and it will cut the rope around the idol.
- Once the rope is cut you'll see some symbols appear next to the idol, click on the door.
- You'll see similar symbols appear on the door. Click on the up and down arrows until you match the symbols given to you by the idol.
- Now you need to find jewels and place them on the door. There are 11 jewels that are scattered throughout the scene.
- In the 1ST screenshot shows all eleven jewels and they are circled in green. The 2ND screenshot shows you where they each belong.
- The jewel will only stay on the door if it fits, otherwise it will stay on your cursor until you right click it.
Find 20 insects
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the insects.
Find 20 leaves
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the leaves.
Find fruits that match the colors of the 4 plates.
- As you grab the assorted fruits from the scene, place them on the plate that has the same color.
- As soon as you click the fruit onto the plate, it will let you know how many more fruits are left to find for that particular plate.
- Purple Grapes - On top of the cabinet that is on the left side of the door.
- Purple Plum - Lower left corner of the screen.
- Purple aubergine - Lower left corner.
- Red Apple - Top left side, on top of the cabinet.
- Red Tomato - Left edge of the scene.
- Red Strawberry - Lower left corner of the scene.
- Green Grapes - Lower left side.
- Green lemon - Top left edge of the scene.
- Green Open Kiwi - top right side, above vase.
- Yellow Bananas - On top of left dresser.
- Yellow Pear - Lower edge of the scene, it is against a vase of the same color.
- Yellow Lemon - Whole lemon on the top left edge of the scene, above statue.
- As soon as all the fruits have been clicked against the plates, a secret compartment will open up on the top left side of the wall.
- Inside that compartment you'll find a red ruby. Pace the red ruby on the door and it will open.
Find 20 eyes in the scene
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the eyes.
- There are some loose puzzle pieces around the scene, you need to find all 5 pieces.
- The puzzle pieces will be highlighted in green on the screenshot.
- 1 - Top right side, on the shoulder of the statue.
- 2 - Lower right side, at the base of the statue.
- 3 - Left side, on the base of the statue.
- 4 - Lower left corner.
- 5 - Lower edge of the scene.
- Once you've found all 5 pieces, click on the clear jar that has the eye in it, and a pop - up window will appear above. The jar is on the left side.
- Place all the puzzle pieces in their appropriate spaces. Only correct choices will stick.
- Once everything is in place a glass eye will appear.
- Click on the eye and place it on the small one - eyed statue that is on the left side of the floor.
- You'll see some symbols appear above the statue once the eye is in place.
- Click on the chest that is on the right side of the screen and similar symbols will appear over the chest.
- Once the correct combination has been entered a key will appear in a new pop - up window.
- Grab the key and place it on the door to end this level.
Find 20 Roses
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the roses.
Find 20 Flowers
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the flowers.
- If you click on the big pot in the middle of the room it will tell you that you need to find 5 magical fish to go into the pot.
(1) On the statue farthest to the left.
(2) On top of the large elephant on the right side.
(3) On top of the flowers, right side.
(4) On the lower right side of the scene.
(5) On the lower left side of the scene, on the bucket.
- Click the goblet that is on the lower right side and it will fill with water.
- Take the filled cup and place it on the lit candle and some symbols will appear on both sides of the wall.
- Make the following matches by picking up one piece and then placing it on the other piece.
- Pick up the key and place it on the keyhole.
- Click on the eye and place it on the eyelashes.
- Click on the equal symbol and place it on the symbol on the right side of the wall.
- Click on the sun symbol and place it on the moon.
- Click on the water symbol and place it on the flame.
- The ice door will melt after that.
Find 42 lizards
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the lizards.
- Click on the book that is on the lower left side of the floor. It will say that the book has not been opened in a long time.
- When you open the book you will see some spaces in which you can place some spades inside.
- Find the 5 spades around the room and place them inside the book.
- On the screenshot all the spades are circled in yellow.
- 1 - On the floor, in front of the door, on top of what looks like a bathroom scale.
- 2 - Top left side. inside the wall mounted cabinet.
- 3 - Right side, it blends into the wood of the small cabinet, 3RD drawer.
- 4 - Lower left side, it blends with the stone object on the floor.
- 5 - Top left side, on the statue's shoulder.
- Once you place all the spades in the puzzle, click on the flute that will appear on the left side of the floor, where the book was.
- Once you click on the musical notes they will automatically go to the flute.
- It will tell you that you need to find 12 musical notes.
- The musical notes are all circled in yellow on the screenshot.
- 1 - Top left side, on top of the antlers.
- 2 - Top left side, top part of the wall mounted cabinet.
- 3 - Top left side, on the statue's arm.
- 4 - Lower left side, inside cabinet door.
- 5 - Far left side, next to door on the wall.
- 6 - Lower left side, on the brown bag on the floor.
- 7 - Lower right side, on the floor next to a silver square and a stone pot of some sort.
- 8 - Lower right side of the wall, next to the small cabinet.
- 9 - Top right side, on the forehead of the mask.
- 10 - Right side, on the brown statue that is in the middle. On top of the small wooden cabinet.
- 11 - Right side, bottom of statue, on the horse.
- 12 - Right side, on the lower part of the statue.
- The flute will play a song and the jar on the top left side will crack open throwing a key on the floor.
- Take the key and place it on the door to finish this level.
Find 12 differences
- Please look at the screenshot for all 12 differences.
Find 20 lanterns and lamps
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the lanterns and lamps.
Find 20 goblets
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the goblets.
- Grab the watering can that is on the small table in the middle of the room. Click it onto the vase that is on the top left side, next to jar full of flies.
- Pick up the small piece of paper that is on the right side of the floor, next to the boots.
- There's a code on the paper, click on the chest that is on the left side of the floor and a code will appear.
- Change the code on the chest so it is the same as the piece of paper.
- Once the combination is correct some seeds will appear in the pop - up box.
- Place the seeds in the flower pot and a Venus Flytrap will grow.
- Grab the hammer that is on the lower edge of the scene, under the small table.
- Click the hammer onto the jar full of flies and the plant will eat the flies and spit out a key once it's done eating.
Find 20 candles
- Please look at the screenshot for the location of all the candles.
Find 20 feathers
- Please see the screenshot for the locations of all 20 feathers.
- If you click on the telescope that has the force field around it, it will say that you should find something sharp to break it with.
- Pick up the dagger that is on the top left side, next to the purple vase, and place it on the force field over the telescope.
- Pick up the telescope and place it against the sky and a code will appear.
- Click on the purple vase that is on the top left side and a code similar to the one in the sky will appear.
- Change the symbols so they match the symbols in the sky.
- A hatchet will appear in the pop - up box once you enter the correct combination.
- Grab the hatchet and place it on the hutch that is on the floor. The hatchet will open, click on it to exit.
- Please look at the screenshots for the differences.
Find 20 swords and knives
- Please look at the screenshots for the location of the knives and swords.