Open Letter to Shareholders of GESI, Inc.
Open Letter to Shareholders of GESI, Inc.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Green Energy Solution Industries, Inc. (OTC: GESI), a project developer for a Waste-to-Energy project in Alberta Canada, releases the following letter to Shareholders from the Company's CEO, Gordon MacKay:
Dear Shareholders of GESI:
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your patience and presence. Without your continued support and dedication, we would not be building this company and moving forward with our Canadian waste gasification facility. This project has taken time, care, and money to create; but the end result is within our grasp.
Bear in mind that each point on this timeline will be a milestone towards our success.
- GESI will reinstate all contracts related to securing Feed stock for the Gasification plant.
- GESI will seek to secure all the necessary permits needed to build and supply the Gasification Plant within the government standards of Alberta Canada.
- Additional Grant monies from Alberta Canada Energy shall be applied for and vigorously pursued.
- Engineering and surveying of the land to be used for GESI to ensure the proper location of the units to be used in the Gasification process and ensuring the proper stabilization of that land.
These are our goals for the coming months. As a company, there are many details which must also be tended to as a course of business and success. The Company goals to be completed and finalized are:
- The company will complete and file all necessary documents within the scope of Pinksheets OTC to move the company back to the listing of PS limited, or higher. All filings shall be realistic and accurate as to the progress of the company.
- GESI will complete and finalize the company audit of the records and monies used. This will give the shareholder a true transparency into the operations of the company and the use of the proceeds thus far. GESI shall start the process of becoming a fully reporting SEC company within the current listing on OTC Markets.
- GESI will further investigate the market place for a more suitable stock listing. This will allow the investors of GESI to have a more secure relationship with the company and give exposure to this project we have created.
Once again, I, Gordon MacKay would like to share our expressed thanks to all the shareholders who have helped to create this wonderful opportunity and we look forward to working with all of you in the future to build a successful Company.
About Green Energy Solution Industries, Inc .
Green Energy Solution Industries, Inc is a project developer for renewable energy projects in Canada. Utilizing in-depth due diligence, GESI has developed business plans, contracts and agreements with resource providers, land owners, waste sources, technology providers, and government entities for the placement of renewable energy projects, to create economic stimulation, job creation, toxic waste removal, creation of energy, and to add to Canada's ever increasing renewable energy sources.
The foregoing press announcement contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by such terminology such as "believes," "expects," "potential," "plans," "suggests," "may," "should," "could," "intends," or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties relating to our success in completing acquisitions, financing our operations, entering into strategic partnerships, engaging management and other matters disclosed by us in our public filings from time to time. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
Investor Relations :
Green Energy Solution Industries, Inc.
Dave Zembek, 615-426-2565
KEYWORDS: North America Canada
The article Open Letter to Shareholders of GESI, Inc. originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.