Diane Kruger: The New Face of Chanel
According to WWD, actress Diane Kruger will be the face of the next Chanel beauty campaign.
- Kruger wore this Chanel dress to the Chanel show at the 2011 Spring/Summer Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week.
- Attending the Berlin Film Festival, Kruger was stunning in this purple Chanel gown.
- Diane looked ethereal in this flowing Chanel gown at the Berlin Film Festival in 2011.
- This black and gold dress matches the waves of Kruger's hair, and looks gorgeous on her.
- Kruger chose a futuristic design for the 2011 Fall/Winter Haute Couture show at Paris Fashion Week.
- We love this black dress Kruger chose for the Chanel pre-Oscar dinner in February 2012.
- This stunning white and floral Chanel piece was a stunning choice for the 2012 amFAR Cinema Against AIDS benefit.
- Diane looks parisian-chic in this lovely Chanel dress and black beret at the Fall/Winter 2012/2013 Haute Couture show.
- We remember this dress coming down the runway, and it looked stunning on Diane!
- Diane attends the 2013 Spring/Summer Haute Couture show in Paris on January 22, 2013 in this whimsical Chanel dress.
The company has said the photos will be released later this year, but that they have chosen Kruger because of her "natural elegance and beauty," and her "cosmopolitan spirit."
This isn't the first time the actress has worked with the fashion giant. She first appeared in an ad campaign for Chanel Allure perfume in 1996, and then in advertisements for the Paris-Biarritz bag line in 2007.
It's clear that the German actress has loved Chanel for years, as we see her wearing it all the time, and we can't say we blame her! From the classic silhouettes to the amazing formulas, you can never go wrong with a bit of Coco in your life.
Click through the gallery to see some of our favorite Chanel looks that Diane has worn in recent years!