This Week's Contributor Street Style: City Lights, Spring Brights
With temperatures finally rising and flowers starting to bloom, we couldn't be more ready for spring. Our contributors seem to agree. This week, our favorite bloggers broke out all the best spring brights - from hot pink to electric blues, to shades of lime and aqua. Metallics are optional, but always welcome. Click through the gallery to see our favorite contributor street style looks this week!
Helena of Brooklyn Blonde pairs her spring whites with a striped navy skirt, silver metallic heel, and a bold pink lip.
- Floral pants look even fresher when paired with an electric blue Chanel bag, as seen on Brooklyn Blonde.
- Natalie of Canned Fashion works her bright pink jacket into her transitional wardrobe seamlessly.
- Kimberly of Eat.Sleep.Wear pulled out leopard pants for a sunny day in New York City.
- Lindsey of Saucy Glossie models a gorgeous lime green dress - perfect for spring!
How cute are these heels on Saucy Glossie? Coral and gold and snakeskin, oh my!
- An aqua dress is perfect for a beach vacation, as seen here on Saucy Glossie.