Jamie Lynn Spears Style Transformation
- Jamie Lynn Spears with sister, Britney at the Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. Jamie is 10-years-old in this photograph and is seen wearing blue-tinted sunglasses.
- Jamie Lynn Spears is seen modeling back-to-school wear for Kids R Us' at age 11. The young sister of Britney looks just like her older sister.
- Jamie Lynn attends the premiere of "Spy Kids" in a short pink tank and jeans.
Singer Britney Spears and her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears joke as they present the Teen Choice Awards. Jamie is seen wearing a cute yellow t-shirt and blue jeans while her sister is showing off some serious bare midriff.
- Britney Spears and Jamie-Lynn Spears during Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards at age 13. Jamie is pictured wearing a small white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. As a young girl, Jamie's style was simple and very age-appropriate.
- Jamie Lynn is seen at the 17th Annual Kids' Choice Awards wearing an off the shoulder pink top and a printed mini-skirt. Jamie is 13-year-old.
- Jamie Lynn poses for a portrait at the Mars 2112 restaurant in New York City. Spears was starring in the sitcom "Zoey 101" on Nickelodeon.
- Jamie is seen wearing denim on denim at a photo shoot in New York City. The blonde beauty is sporting some seriously straight hair.
- A brunette Jamie Lynn shows off her new look and darker locks. Like her sister, Jamie looked to experiment with different hair colors in her mid-teens.
- Jamie is seen at the premiere of "Monster House" in LA. Spears is wearing a sight purple t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
- Presenting an award with musician Chris Brown, Jamie looks all grown up at the 20th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in LA. The blonde is wearing a strapless orange dress with a long necklace and her hair pulled back.
- Jamie Lynn looking quite glamorous in this bright orange dress.
- Jamie Lynn wore this floral and leopard-print dress to the premiere of "Charlotte's Webb."
- Jamie arrives at the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party weeks after she gave birth to her daughter Maddie. The new mom shoes off her sleek body post-pregnancy.
- Jame Lynn Spears arrives at the US Weekly Hot Hollywood Party in a form-fitting black dress. The new mom looked gorgeous and all grown up!
- Jamie Lynn dressed casually in ballet flats, shorts and stripes as she steps out with her sister Britney in Los Angeles.
- Kellie Pickler, Jamie Lynn Spears, and Niki Taylor attend Music Builds: the CMT Disaster Relief Concert in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Jamie Lynn attends the Nashville premiere of "Footloose" wearing a short black satin dress.
- Jamie Lynn and fiancee are all dolled up for the Policeman's Ball.
- Jamie Lynn and her daughter Maddie pose together, attending the 2013 Oyster Festival.
- Jamie Lynn, with cropped blonde hair and a short patterned dress, attends an Easter church service with her family and new fiancee Jamie Watson.
- Want to see more Spears? Click through to see Britney Spears' Style Transformation!
- A young Britney had just stepped on the scene with dark curls and a demure white dress.
- Brit wears a bright pink top in Disney World.
- All pink again for the 1st Annual Teen Choice Awards.
- Brit looks sporty in this tennis outfit for Arthur Ashe Kid's Day at the U.S. Open.
- Brit in a sheer black coat complete with feathers for the MTV Movie Awards Party.
- Britney shows off her bod in a midriff-baring overcoat at Jingle Ball.
- Brit attends a celebration for Teen People's 2nd Anniversary in a yellow dress with pink lace overlay.
- Talk about a deep v! Spears wore this plunging neckline to the 27th Annual AMAs.
- Britney amped up the glam for the 42nd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Brit poses with the Eiffel Tower in Paris to promote "Oops I Did it Again."
- Britney chose a midriff-baring top for her concert apparel.
- Spears wore this sheer lace dress to the MTV Video Music Awards in 2001.
- Brit shows off the back of her dress as she poses with then-boyfriend Justin Timberlake at the 29th AMA's.
- Britney was all about big hair and a bold dress for the 44th Grammy Awards.
- Brit poses next to one of her very well known costumes that she's auctioning off, at "Britney Bids For Kids."
- Britney channels Madonna a bit at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Britney looks sport for the NFL Kickoff Live in 2003.
- Brit wore this barely-there black dress to a celebration with Rolling Stone when she appeared on its October 2003 cover.
- Filming her video "Outrageous," Britney looks like she could take anyone on the b-ball court!
- Britney shows off her pregnany belly in this comfy ensemble for the premiere of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Britney poses with Kevin Federline in an embellished minidress for a pre-Grammy Concert.
- Britney wears an Ed Hardy hat over her newly darkened tresses.
- Brit returned to blonde, and here is in the process of growing her hair back out.
- Britney, looking great in metallic and waves, holds three moon man trophies!
- Britney wears a fun outfit to the Bambi Awards in Germany -- though we're glad she left a cane out of the outfit -- a top hat is enough!
- Britney was a blonde bombshell at the Teen Choice Awards in August of 2009.
- There is sheer done well, and sheer done not-so-well. We're afraid this is a not-so-well moment!
- Britney returned to blonde waves, pictured here with her then-fiancee Jason Trawick.
- Britney rocked this tight patterned dress to a concert sponsored by Kiss FM.
- Britney wore this little black embellished number to the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Spears rocks an emerald dress to her UK Launch Tour Party in London, England.
- We love this cobalt and patterned dress that Brit wore to the premiere of The X Factor season 2.
- Britney was a class act at the tribute to Whitney Houston, wearing a lovely grey dress.
- Britney attended a Sony viewing party for the X Factor in a floral-embellished minidress.
- Neon from head to toe, Britney rocked it on stage.
- Sorry, all we can focus on here is those way-too-choppy bangs!
- Britney wore this black and metallic bodycon dress to the season finale of The X Factor in L.A.
- Back to brunette once again, Britney attended the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party in February.
When we first met teen pop star Britney Spears, she was a bright-eyed 16-year-old with the hit single, "Hit Me Baby One More Time." Not only were we introduced to Britney, but we were introduced to her entire family: Mom, Dad, and baby sister Jamie Lynn. In public, Jamie was always Britney's sidekick on the red carpet. She was only 10-years-old when Spears first rose to stardom, and since then she's continued to follow in her sisters footsteps -- at least in the style department.
We've seen lil' Spears in everything from simple t-shirts and denim jeans to slimming hot pink dresses and heels. While Spears' style may not be anything to write home about, she is inarguably comfortable in her own skin.
See her sister Britney's Style Transformation here!
When Jamie Lynn announced she was pregnant in December 2007, whether she liked it or not she became the poster child for teen pregnancy. Between her sister's public meltdown and her own family issues, Jamie took the high-ground. After her pregnancy, Jamie arrived back on the red carpet in style.
In April 2010, Jamie Lynn moved to Nashville to pursue a singing career, and has since begun work on a country music album. She held a small concert in November of 2011 and received praise for her original songs. While living and working in Nashville, she also met Jamie Watson, who became her fiancé in March of this year.
To celebrate her birthday, take a look back at Jamie Lynn's style transformation. From a pint-sized 10-year-old to a grown up mother, Jamie Lynn Spears turns 22 years old today, and her style has grown right along with her.