Amanda Bynes In Her Prime: 5 of Her Best Red Carpet Moments
- In 2009, Amanda arrives at the 14th Annual Critics Choice Awards in a hot pink bodycon dress with a silver clutch.
- Amanda arrives at the 14th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in a teal grecian inspired strapless gown with gold embellishments.
- Looking tight in black, Amanda is stunning at the MTV Movie Awards in 2007.
- Amanda is sweet in a high-waisted black skirt and white tank top at the Nickelodeon's 18th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in 2005.
- Remember when? Amanda looks adorable in 2004 at the Nickelodeon's 17th Annual Kids' Choice Awards.
The past year has been a difficult year for actress Amanda Bynes. From her alleged hit-and-run incident to her bizarre behavior on the streets of New York City, one thing is for sure, Amanda Bynes is no longer the pint-size cutie from Nickelodeon's "The Amanda Show."
Today, Amanda turns 27-years-old. When we first met Amanda, she acted in the sketch-comedy variety show "She's All That." Her style has evolved from adorable long skirts and tank tops to sexy, tight dresses and platform heels. Now, we've seen Amanda's erratic behavior and style that has left us all questioning, "what's wrong with Amanda Bynes?"
We take a look back at 5 red carpet moments of Amanda Bynes in her prime. We're hoping turning 27 means better style and better luck for the flailing actress.