Who Wore What This Weekend: Spring Has Sprung
With temperatures finally warming up, this weekend allowed celebrities and alike to break out their spring wardrobes. While Mariah Carey celebrated her anniversary with Nick Cannon in a sundress, Sophie of Wessex (wife to Prince Edward) gave Kate Middleton a run for money in a gorgeous spring hat. Chace Crawford showed up with a new lovely lady on the basketball court, and Jenny McCarthy modeled her bikini best. Click through the gallery to see the rest of this weekend's celebrity style!
- Aubrey O'Day showing some skin as she performs at The Knockouts Burlesque Show.
- Briden Star shows us that the only thing better than a little lace is a little lace with a pop of color; loving the matching reds on the lip and bag.
- Carmen Electra attending the White Party in an expected ensemble. The only thing we're not too keen on is the partially cornrowed hair.
Cody Kennedy sporting a flowing spring chic dress as she attends "A Dog Day Afternoon" benefit.
- Sophie of Wessex attends the Easter Matins Church Service in a beautiful blue and green peacock inspired bonnet.
- Eva Mendes looking casual, yet ever-so chic, as she departs her hotel in NYC.
- As far as we're concerned, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale can do no wrong.
- Jennifer Hawkins makes us lust for summer as she hits the red carpet in a mutli-colored miniskirt and tank.
- Jenny McCarthy catches some sun in a flowing coverup as she celebrates the renewal of her television show.
- Actor Jeremy Piven, under the comfort of layers, basks in the New York sun.
- Jill Martin in floral print as she promotes her new book "Weekend Makeover" in New Jersey.
- At the "Living The Vikings" Panel at WonderCon, ctress Katheryn Winnick poses in orange.
- Kendrick Lamar keeping it cool in whites and grays as he attends 1 OAK Nightclub in Las Vegas; it's nice to see some artists doning more low-key jewelry.
- Still wearing her crown and sash but leaving the ball gown at home, Miss California Leah Cecil volunteers at the Mission Los Angeles Easter Celebration.
- Lindsay Lohan is all smiles as she makes an appearance at the inauguration of the John John store in Brazil.
- Margarita Levieva looking stunning in a red-floral lace dress during Moscow Fashion Week.
Mariah Carey is all smiles in a flirty red dress as she totes around husband Nick Cannon during their anniversary celebration.
- Princess Beatrice showing a bit of royal leg as she makes heer way to The Easter Matins Service in Windsor, England.
- Prinnie Stevens giving us a bit of inspiration for our summer wardrobes as she attends the Marquee First Birthday Celebration.
- Showing her holiday spirit, Queen Elizabeth II receives flowers from children on her way to services at St. George's Chapel.
- Rachelle Goulding nuzzles up against her beau Chace Crawford courtside at the New York Knicks game; we're loving the blue wedged sneakers.
- Rita Ora arrives at Tao Nightclub and poses for photos in an all-over print dressshirt and knee high boots.
- Taylor Swift looking all grown up in floral and lace on stage at the Prudential Center.